How's that hope and change working out?

Oh hey, I thought this MrSteve was a myth.

FWIW, I'll vote better when we start getting better candidates. Until then, I'll keep voting for whomever it seems will screw us over the least.

--Patrick

@Tress - I was getting bored with Naiwen crying in the corner and Charlie still putting aloe vera on his burns. A fresh troll is just what I was looking for.

Fuckin hell, the other guy I had on ignore for being a pompous ass. That will learn me to remove people when they don`t post for over a year.

Edit: fixed.

Oh hey, I thought this MrSteve was a myth.

FWIW, I'll vote better when we start getting better candidates. Until then, I'll keep voting for whomever it seems will screw us over the least.

--Patrick
Better idea, just show up to the polls and don't vote for one of the big two candidates. All you're doing there is saying you're ok with the politician you voted for. People who vote "for the lesser of two evils" are only supporting the existing system. Vote for a third party or leave the ballot blank. Show that you care, but are not satisified.

Edit: listen, I originally was replying to Mathias but I'm on my phone and the quote got garbled and now I can't get rid of the picture so it looks like I'm just also posting the image, which would be weird to do.

So I looked at his post history and it's actually kind of amazing. He either makes new threads with this exact title or posts on 9/11.

I feel like that's a certain amount of dedication.

Trollin' trollin' trollin'
Keep them users trollin'
Halforums!

Libs and Cons and Ignore
Hell-bent for flame-war
Wishin' reasoned talk was on its way

All the things I'm missing
Sound logic, love and respect
Will never be round here again

Lock the thread! (Ban the troll!)
Ban the troll! (Lock the thread!)
Halforums!
Get a mod! (Keep it nice!)
Keep it nice! (Get a mod!)
Get a mod! Keep it nice!
Halforums!

Keep postin' postin' postin'
Though you won't be winin'
Keep those users postin'
Halforums!
Don't try to understand them
Just flame and rate and curse them
Soon we'll be postin' a goodbye
My heart's calculating
My true thoughts will be sitting
Be sitting at the back of my mind

Ban the troll! (Lock the thread!)
Halforums!
Get a mod! (Keep it nice!)
Keep it nice! (Get a mod!)
Get a mod! Keep it nice!
Halforums!

Yah!
Postin' postin' postin'
Postin' postin' postin'
Yah!
Postin' postin' postin'
Postin' postin' postin'
Yah!
Halforums!

Yah! Halforums!

Just saw this bumper sticker on my way home from work yesterday.
"I like my President like I like my coffee: Smooth, Strong, and Black."

TMI, random minivan driver. TMI.

--Patrick

Democrat playbook on scandals:

Week 1 - Refuse to answer any questions. Immediately que in lap dog media to follow the Liberal mandate.

Week 2 - Refuse to answer any questions, change the subject. Turn the gain up on the lap dog media.

Week 3 - Announce that everything has been answered, its time to "move forward", and state that no further questions on the subject will be answered.

Week 4 - Call it a "phony scandal" and highlight the fact that it never really happened.

Week 5 - Accuse Republicans of trying to resurrect a phony scandal, and ask what difference at this point does it make anyway? Place a friendly call to the IRS for "assistance"

Week 6 - Accuse anyone asking the same questions that have never been answered about the phony scandal that doesn't matter any way, of being racist... And pick the phone up to the NSA for closing arguments...

Week 7- Find a Republican scandal (with the help of the media) like Christie's "Bridgegate" and hammer it until the Republican apologizes and/or is ruined to divert the low infos from what is really going on.

Continue lying for the rest of the term or until impeached.

I'm convinced the country gets the shitty politicians it deserves. Both Democrat and Republican. Pointing fingers at either side is just silly.

Democrat playbook on scandals:

Week 1 - Refuse to answer any questions. Immediately que in lap dog media to follow the Liberal mandate.

Week 2 - Refuse to answer any questions, change the subject. Turn the gain up on the lap dog media.

Week 3 - Announce that everything has been answered, its time to "move forward", and state that no further questions on the subject will be answered.

Week 4 - Call it a "phony scandal" and highlight the fact that it never really happened.

Week 5 - Accuse Republicans of trying to resurrect a phony scandal, and ask what difference at this point does it make anyway? Place a friendly call to the IRS for "assistance"

Week 6 - Accuse anyone asking the same questions that have never been answered about the phony scandal that doesn't matter any way, of being racist... And pick the phone up to the NSA for closing arguments...

Week 7- Find a Republican scandal (with the help of the media) like Christie's "Bridgegate" and hammer it until the Republican apologizes and/or is ruined to divert the low infos from what is really going on.

Continue lying for the rest of the term or until impeached.
I have seen the light.

Where can I sign up to be a republican?