[Movies] Iron Man 3 Panel Comicon (could be spoilers, your risk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, wait...

We see Pepper in one of those harnesses, and then it appears the same harness is used to create the multiple Iron Men later...

Calling it now, Pepper is the Hulkbuster!

The trailer made me miss the old 90's Iron Man cartoon. It wasn't especially good, but some of the million different suits he had were fucking awesome. I even used to scour KB Toys and the like for the action figures.

Lego spoiled this spoiler a couple months ago. It's on the cover of one of the IM3 lego sets. My nephew was quite confused by it.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Iron Man 3 has opened in a number of countries to really solid numbers. It has had the best opening weekend ever in the Latin American region, the Asia/Pacific region, and in a number of countries.

Can anyone provide a spoiler free review?

I was supposed to go to a press screening tonight but I just got word that the screenings have been cancelled due to accessive pirating overseas. Laaaaaame!

Saw it, can't say more yet.

It was...different but not bad. I expect some serious nerd rage regarding a particular change.

I won't spoil it for anyone, but that 'particular change' didn't bother me at all (if I'm guessing it right). If anything, maybe it bothers me a little bit that it doesn't work well with something from the other movies, but I'd have to go back and watch them to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.