LOL Wut? (Funny, Pop-culture, Mash-ups and more)

GasBandit

Staff member
Also, not that I necessarily meant it this way, but "until (the) next Wednesday" could also be one way to describe successful impregnation.

Have you guys seen the "adult Wednesday adams" thing on YouTube? It's hilarious
I know this is from a while back, but update. Unfortunately, the company that owns the rights to the Addams Family slapped her with a cease and desist, so there will be no more of them.

I know this is from a while back, but update. Unfortunately, the company that owns the rights to the Addams Family slapped her with a cease and desist, so there will be no more of them.
She's been fighting them on it, last I heard. Her work is parody and transformative, clearly under fair use.

She's been fighting them on it, last I heard. Her work is parody and transformative, clearly under fair use.
Well... as long as she's not making a profit off of an original character. She's not a parody, she's the actual character Wednesday Addams. It's dicey when the character is actually a copyrighted character. I don't think this is clearly fair use. It's VERY unclear if she will be able to reverse this or not, especially when she's making money off a character that is someone else's IP.

Don't get me wrong, I LOOOOOVE that series and I hope it comes back, but it's not nearly as cut and dry as you make it out to be.

Well... as long as she's not making a profit off of an original character. She's not a parody, she's the actual character Wednesday Addams. It's dicey when the character is actually a copyrighted character. I don't think this is clearly fair use. It's VERY unclear if she will be able to reverse this or not, especially when she's making money off a character that is someone else's IP.

Don't get me wrong, I LOOOOOVE that series and I hope it comes back, but it's not nearly as cut and dry as you make it out to be.
It really comes down to a few things.

- Was she running ads on Adult Wednesday Addams material? Is so, then yes, she's profiting and it needs to come down.
- Does she have merch for the series? Was the copyright holder getting a cut? If she sold t-shirts or whatever and didn't get the rights holder's permission, it needs to come down.
- Are the people who supported her through crowd funding paying her for Adult Wednesday Addams or simply supporting her artistic endeavors? This is actually a fair question that I'm not sure had been addressed in the courts. She got over 15k to support the series, so that could be a problem.

Oddly enough, the work itself is probably the safest piece.

Huh, Jin must be getting more important, since her tits are getting bigger. She used to be rather flat.

(basically, every time a character gets the plot focused on them for a while, they go up a cup size - see Katherine for an example)

Last edited:
Huh, Jin must be getting more important, since her tits are getting bigger. She used to be rather flat.

(basically, every time a character gets the plot focused on them for a while, they go up a cup size - see Katherine for an example)
I misread this as Jun, and was really confused, thinking I missed a picture of @Terrik somewhere up there, and thinking all the while "wow, that's a bit inappropriate, isn't it?".

I misread this as Jun, and was really confused, thinking I missed a picture of @Terrik somewhere up there, and thinking all the while "wow, that's a bit inappropriate, isn't it?".
Wow, yeah that would have been. No, it's one of the drunken Golem / Chimera / whatever dude decides she is this week / girls, Jin.

Kati is so furious at Pablo for doing these things to his comics, but she still checks it daily.
She hasn't quite crossed over into Kurtzing him yet.

--Patrick

What's worse is the outright denial from Pablo. Here's Katherine Gilchrist when we meet her:

Here's Katherine when a plot focused on her:

I kinda lost interest in Wapsi a while back, but before I left I did notice that happening. It really sucks because he used to be so good at keeping his characters' builds different.