Minor victory thread

So I just walked home for about 20 minutes in he middle of a thunderstorm with DragonForce's The Power Within blaring on my iPod, and my mood, which had been a bit blah the last few days, has now improved considerably. Yay!

First football weekend of the season is here. It's a Saturday night game, so most folks are coming into town later today. Right now we're only half full.

The victory is the system has already ticked over to Saturday business. We're sold out tonight, and the computer won't let me sell any rooms for today even if they're checking out by 11am this same morning. I don't have to deal with the kids leaving the bars looking for rooms. :)

I have found my Vuarnet sunglasses that I wore during the brief period that I wore contact lenses.

If you are all nice and eat your vegetables like good little boys and girls I might take a picture of myself wearing them.

I got a super good deal on a new Telephoto lens! It's already on sale/recent price drop and the guy gave me an additional discount! This will be perfect for wildlife, ballet performances, Usher.....

The only downside is that I will have to deal with kijiji people while selling the old one. I still get odd messages from one of the guys who wanted my old iphone.

I got a super good deal on a new Telephoto lens! It's already on sale/recent price drop and the guy gave me an additional discount! This will be perfect for wildlife, ballet performances, Usher.....

The only downside is that I will have to deal with kijiji people while selling the old one. I still get odd messages from one of the guys who wanted my old iphone.
What kind of lens are you selling?

What lens did you get?