New Picture Thread

OOOOOOOOOh this confused me until JUST now. Instead of thinking of your detective character, I thought you meant dill616 and was just like "Uh.... yeah. Okay, Nick. Whatever you say. (WTF is he talking about?)"
That's why I didn't respond.
Now I get it.
I am not a clever person.
I was just about to ask for Herr Nick to explain himself, but it appears there are two Dills. I'm a dinosaur? I look like Nick? Or am I supposed to be Hedonismbot?! THE QUESTIONS! SO MANY QUESTIONS! (My brain is still scrambled and fried from watching the Star Wars holiday special btw)

Fun Fact: Dill gets the crap kicked out of him. The next day, he asks his friend what he looks like. His friend's response? "Two words: Texas speedbump."

GasBandit

Staff member
Another fun fact: In WW2, many of the German POWs were held in prison camps in the southern US. Hushed whispers of a fearsome, previously unknown beast that stalked the brush outside the fence rippled through the population, instilling wonder and trepidation upon them. They called it... Panzerschwein. Armored Pig.

Another fun fact: In WW2, many of the German POWs were held in prison camps in the southern US. Hushed whispers of a fearsome, previously unknown beast that stalked the brush outside the fence rippled through the population, instilling wonder and trepidation upon them. They called it... Panzerschwein. Armored Pig.
I always love learning new compound nouns in German such as that. One summer in the Land of Deutsch, I was once giving an English presentation to my German-speaking 4th grade class where had to translate the word 'Gamecock' into German for them. Do you know how difficult it is to say the word Kampfhahn (aka Fighting Chicken) and keep a straight face? Oh, yeah. The English teacher came from the land of fightin' chikins. Git-r-done.

I always love learning new compound nouns in German such as that. One summer in the Land of Deutsch, I was once giving an English presentation to my German-speaking 4th grade class where had to translate the word 'Gamecock' into German for them. Do you know how difficult it is to say the word Kampfhahn (aka Fighting Chicken) and keep a straight face? Oh, yeah. The English teacher came from the land of fightin' chikins. Git-r-done.
Then you'd love Dutch. Even more hanginwordstogether fun ;-)

Heh, I live next to one of those POW camps and I have Panzerschwein in my yard quite often.

I went to a Chili Peppers concert this week and it was the best concert of my life. Granted, they're my favorite band, so I'm a bit biased.

rhcp.jpg

Went to the Zoo with my girlfriend a couple months ago, I couldn't take a picture that didn't cut out part of her face.

She solved the problem.

us.jpg

I got tired of longer hair, so I cut a lot of my hairs off.

meface.jpg