New Picture Thread

I asked Mom to take some pictures of me doing DDP Yoga tonight. Here are the results. Looking at the pictures, I can see a few things in how to improve my posture in some poses.

Diamond Cutter, baby.
(Sorry for my shirt riding up. Didn't mean to show off my gut.)

Arms out to a tee!

...and HULK IT UP, BRUTHA!

Downward Dog!

Lunging Diamond Cutter!

I asked Mom to take some pictures of me doing DDP Yoga tonight. Here are the results. Looking at the pictures, I can see a few things in how to improve my posture in some poses.

Diamond Cutter, baby.
(Sorry for my shirt riding up. Didn't mean to show off my gut.)

Arms out to a tee!

...and HULK IT UP, BRUTHA!

Downward Dog!

Lunging Diamond Cutter!
My fiance is a yoga instructor. On a few occasions, I've joined her in practice. I can appreciate just how friggin painful some of those poses can be.

So it was my going away party last night. A couple dozen people showed up to send me on my way and buy drinks. I went selfie crazy apparently and have a lot of good laughs from my phone this morning, especially this one

image.jpg

Dafuq?

Got a picture with Jim Dirschberger and Jay Howell of Sanjay and Craig, who spoke at the premiere of their art gallery at my university today.

dirschberger_howell.jpg

Last edited:
WAIT FOR IT......

SURPRISE!!!

RED HAIR! :heart: :heart:

My sis-in-law was a doll and moved up my appointment. What do you guys think? I'm in love with it personally and will likely be a red-head from now on. I'll take better pictures soon, but this is what everyone gets for now.

WAIT FOR IT......

SURPRISE!!!

My sis-in-law was a doll and moved up my appointment. What do you guys think? I'm in love with it personally and will likely be a red-head from now on. I'll take better pictures soon, but this is what everyone gets for now.
My wife has that same hair color, but she does it herself.

You look fantastic!
Thank you!! :heart:

My wife has that same hair color, but she does it herself.
Awesome! I don't trust myself to dye my own hair.

And what I'm most excited about for the future is playing with different reds - this is a good base for me, I think, but we're planning on playing with a bunch of different shades in the future. I'll probably be going a more copper red when I'm sick of this.[DOUBLEPOST=1397405930,1397405882][/DOUBLEPOST]
That look suits you so much, Kags!
Thank you!! :heart:

I honestly felt like I should've been born a redhead because my Mum has red hair. =^^=

WAIT FOR IT......

SURPRISE!!!

That looks phenomenal on you; definitely keep it up!

Maybe I'll just dye my girlfriend's hair in her sleep. That's possible/not awful, right?

WAIT FOR IT......

SURPRISE!!!

Absolutely Gorgeous!