New Picture Thread

Doing something silly (aka: stupid) to make my niece laugh heartily. Apologies for the incredibly poor quality of the video.

While shopping the other day, she also found it hilarious to touch my face in different places because I'd make a noise every time. I was aghast when she grabbed my lip.
IMG_20140514_193321.jpg

"Wet go o my wips!"

It's not quite so fun when they laugh so hard that they vomit :\
Oh man, I did that to my brother once. We were on a cruise to Alaska with our parents (so he must have been about 7 y/o) and we were sitting at the dinner table, wearing our nice dinner clothes, and I had him laughing so hard that he threw up. I remember we tried to "catch" most of it in his cloth napkin, but we had to use a few of those... mom was super angry with me. :p

Borderlands mani! Twiggy and I have been playing through first game, so I've been itching to do cell shaded nails. Super pleased with how these turned out!
PhotoGrid_1401348253812.jpg

Full body shot of Vaporeon, this time without an extra chin. ;)
20140419_160235.jpg oops sideways (will fix when not on phone...)

Original Eeveelution group:
Random hall shot by a guy named Steve. One of the few with our Eevee.IMG_79790695501815.jpeg By CosplayPNW
IMG_4082502469175.jpeg

I hope this doesn't sound biased, but I find Vaporeon to be the most recognizable among the Eevolutions, and thus my favorite among the cosplays.

Aw thanks! :) there's a couple things we're each going to fix up on our costumes before the next wear. They're based off of this artwork:
IMG_10776955634747.jpeg
Jolteon and Flareon ran into problems with their ears the night before.

Booh. All my vacation pictures are too large to upload to HF. Pfuh. :p Some of them (unless anyone's interested in a 5.000 picture photo dump:p) will make it on here eventually.

Booh. All my vacation pictures are too large to upload to HF. Pfuh. :p Some of them (unless anyone's interested in a 5.000 picture photo dump:p) will make it on here eventually.
You Europeans are oddily specific about your significant digits, especially for a measly five pictures.

Day at the park. Me, my brothers, my daugther and nieces had a very fun day. I didn't know about this park. It's very nice, It's build in levels. This is the playground level. You can see the sports level in the background.

Last edited:
EEhee EEEHEE! I can't stop giggling because I'm so excited about this.

My dream swimmie. I can't even handle myself.

(I'm OBSESSED with Candy Cane stripes and the vintage style of this just makes me happy. UGHGHGH..so happy.)

EEhee EEEHEE! I can't stop giggling because I'm so excited about this.

My dream swimmie. I can't even handle myself.

(I'm OBSESSED with Candy Cane stripes and the vintage style of this just makes me happy. UGHGHGH..so happy.)
Wowie! I bet all the fellas want you to ask them out to the Sadie Hawkins Dance. Or... sock hop? Dammit, I need to go rewatch Happy Days and learn how to 50's.