New Picture Thread

Ooo! I didn't even know this was a thing. I want to take a shot a that later! Would you mind? (Sketching you two, I mean.)
I can safely say we would love it. :D

Can't offer anything in compensation though, apart from our sincere appreciation.

I can safely say we would love it. :D

Can't offer anything in compensation though, apart from our sincere appreciation.
Nah! I like doing this kind of stuff. It's for my own edification; I didn't know money was a consideration. Plus, it's just a sketch, it's fun for me!

Updates!

Leyla is now able to stand up on her own and is pretty damn happy about it.

DSC06828.JPG

Best top she owns... IMHO.

DSC06724.JPG

Jay catches a baby bear!!! (Possible Sketch?!?)

DSC06681.JPG

Daddy/Daughter selfie during one of our many play dates! (Possible sketch?!?)

DSC06821.JPG

Possible sketch?!?
Possibly. I do need to finish the one I did of Li'l Z and the Ni Hao Kai-Lan cast the other day first and having time to sit and do a good job is hard to come by. Is there anything she really likes so far, besides Aladdin?

A blast from the past. That's the real Charlie's Angels van from the 70's. I'm the only goofball with a smile on his face--I liked Charlie's Angels. My brothers couldn't have given less of a crap. :D

I suppose some pics should go in here huh? ;)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
Just having a good time out to eat yesterday at decent Chinese place. Looking forward to some BBQ today.

Needs moar Buscemi eyes.[DOUBLEPOST=1396547264,1396547191][/DOUBLEPOST]There are times that I swear me and @Cheesy1 are long lost brothers.

This is one of those times.

Needs moar Buscemi eyes.[DOUBLEPOST=1396547264,1396547191][/DOUBLEPOST]There are times that I swear me and @Cheesy1 are long lost brothers.

This is one of those times.
Cute hat :)

As for buschemi eyes? I've never been a pro at photoshop so have at it if you like, I can barely draw black boxes and that's cause I use the rectangle tool! I'll definitely be posting a few more pictures in this thread of my little Austin adventures.

Edit:
Oh the wife has one of our pictures from the bachlorette party on her phone. Moved it to the computer for your viewing pleasure!
1.jpg

We took turns with the sash, though I'll admit, I wore it most of the night.

Last edited:
Some pictures from yesterday's outing!
Nice little picture together outside the resort we're renting for the week:
20130504_142911.jpg

Here's one from downtown Austin
20130504_174054-1.jpg

And of course, a selfie on our way to get some drinks at a quiet little piano bar on 6th street
20130504_212818.jpg

Last edited:
My daughter got her face painted and insisted that I do it too. I opted for a more subtle one than hers.
1618430_837644766264194_505700555_n.jpg

We had a "Hometown Heroes" event here, next to our minor league Baseball team's stadium. Folks wanted to see me in all my getup (I recently got assigned to the Grenadier squad).

More friendly version here, alongside Nate the Gnat, mascot of the Savannah Sand Gnats.

Eh... 37mm will suffice, right fine. If I get to play with that, it's damned near a SHTF situation... interestingly enough, this year's St. Pat's almost got that bad... 80+ person brawl on River Street... the only reason the supervisor didn't call us out was because he waffled about the responsibility of being the one to activate the riot team.

We had a "Hometown Heroes" event here, next to our minor league Baseball team's stadium. Folks wanted to see me in all my getup (I recently got assigned to the Grenadier squad).
I was about to ask how bad it was that you needed all that, and then read closer and felt stupid.