New Picture Thread

Question: Are you really tall or is your girlfriend very short?
Both I guess. She's about 158cm and I'm around 188-190cm.

You may have noticed a few pics up that I'm at least a head taller than the men standing around me. I figure I can't stand out any more than I already do really.

Both I guess. She's about 158cm and I'm around 188-190cm.

You may have noticed a few pics up that I'm at least a head taller than the men standing around me. I figure I can't stand out any more than I already do really.
You would, if you were blonde. Or better yet, ginger. :D

With a name like North Ranger, I considered you a man of the Night's Watch, who shall take no part, hold no lands, et cetera.

North_Ranger

Staff member
With a name like North Ranger, I considered you a man of the Night's Watch, who shall take no part, hold no lands, et cetera.
To be sure. But that don't mean I have to like it when people go and call some southron lordling with fruit for fingers the King. The boy's so green he pisses grass, I reckon.

Psh. The pen is mightier than the sword.

That is, of course, unless your penmanship absolutely sucks, as it does in my case.

My co-operating teacher for whom I am interning under made me re-do this.

Twice.

FoxMoto.jpg

I just got to go dirt biking for the first time in years. You can't see it... but I have the biggest shit eating grin on my face in this picture. Damn I missed my bike.

You know, because of her cuteness I'm actually LOOSING when playing against her: one gaze of hers, with those eyes, literally let me melt away. It's her secret weapon... :)

You know, because of her cuteness I'm actually LOOSING when playing against her: one gaze of hers, with those eyes, literally let me melt away. It's her secret weapon... :)
Just because she's so cute, I'll excuse the improper use of the word literally :p

Though my wife and I are sad that we lost our one rat, every cloud has a silver lining. We'd been wanting to get a new baby rat for a while. Last time we tried, the one who died recently bit the baby, causing an infection that eventually killed the little one. And we couldn't get girls because he was the only unneutered male and could impregnate them.

So with him passed on, we were able to get two new baby boys, Hermes and Loki. No rat can replace the lost one, but we're happy to give these guys a good home, and they're already strangely attached to us. Bigger miracle, using the little bowl without us having trained them.

Cute video:

Size comparison between the runt of the babies and the biggest of the older rats (I know the latter isn't comfy; he was only in that pose for 2 seconds).