Oculus Quest 2

GasBandit

Staff member
Speaking of custom controllers... here's your custom controller emulating a custom controller to make you think it's the 90s again.

I'm tempted.

The Meta Quest 3 was announced.

One of the reasons I quickly lost interest in playing VR was how heavy, clunky, and uncomfortable the Quest 2 headset was. This...looks like it's considerably improved. They're boasting it to be about 40% smaller than the Quest 2. And with a lot more bells and whistles.

I also like that it's reverse compatible with Quest 2 games.

I probably won't jump right on this, but I'm mighty tempted to get back in the VR world.

Bought a quest 3. I like the passthrough, it's really nice on the games that support it, and I bought a game called painting VR (I can't paint btw) mainly for my kid, It does support passthrough so I have my canvas and stuff that I can see, but I'm also in my house and I can see all my kids so I don't punch them in the face. Anyway, I took a crack at a painting today and here it is, my very first painting ever. I title it "The Stormy Day" If you're good you can actually make good portraits lol. Now I want to get kingspray vr and try graffiti

stormy day.jpg