Official Goblins (comic) Thread

Will Chief ultimately survive this encounter?

• Yes, Chief will survive

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No, Chief will not survive

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • I can close this poll now?

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • When did we get that?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait, Forgath and the other two are in the dungeon crawl now? Best I recall, Forgath stayed behind to hold off Kore and then things happened to turn him into his current... appearance. So isn't he meant to be outside the dungeon? I'm gonna have to re-read the archives to see if there's anything explaining how he ended up in the dungeon, aren't I.

Wait, Forgath and the other two are in the dungeon crawl now? Best I recall, Forgath stayed behind to hold off Kore and then things happened to turn him into his current... appearance. So isn't he meant to be outside the dungeon? I'm gonna have to re-read the archives to see if there's anything explaining how he ended up in the dungeon, aren't I.
No, the last time we saw him he'd been transformed into his new body outside the dungeon after their fight with the corrupt klik

I'm genuinely surprised they just cut to here without him processing the changes.

figmentPez

Staff member
Ellipsis is asking for funds to help her move
As some of you know, my wife and I have ended our relationship of 20 years. We still love each other very much and we're dedicated to making sure that we both come out of this divorce in one piece. There have been no fights and no disagreements. We just realized that we've grown into very different people and we're no longer able to give each other what we need.

In August, I'm moving out of our home, so she can stop staying with friends and have the house to herself. But moving is expensive and with these past months being as stressful as they have been, I've not been super productive. A lot of crying and trying to navigate the dust storm that is currently my life.

Now that I think about it, "real" Minmax vs ersatz Minmax is such an unfair fight. Minmax has unbreakable armor, a super-sharp and unbreakable teleporting sword, and stupidly minmaxed stats. Bowst has none of that, plus he's cursed to punch himself.

Also I just realized that Idle and Bowst were first introduced in 2015, a full 8 years ago. Man, time flies.