Old Picture Thread

GasBandit

Staff member
Was going through some old stuff... found this picture of me and my younger brother when I was 18 (and he was 10)

GasBandit

Staff member
Your brother looks like every likeable nerd friend in 80/90ss movies. (The Haircut/Glasses combo)
Oh, he was such a twit. Still is, to a degree. I guess you could say he was a nerd, he ended up majoring in engineering. He never seemed to suffer the social stigma of it, though. He was socially very outgoing, had several girlfriends by an age I hadn't even had one yet, played soccer and ran track. The real funny thing about it all is, no sooner does he graduate college then he joins the peace corps, withdraws his savings, cashes in his CDs, and tries to open a bar in Uganda. Fortunately that fell apart before he'd actually sunk any appreciable amount of money into it, so he came home and now he's doing well as an investment advisor. Putting that engineering degree to use, right?

There's something about your photo that makes me think of this

But you said "going to prom", so it's more like this, isn't it?

My mom's got a whole bunch of old photos on FB.

This is probably very early 90's (91 or so, maybe), not sure exactly when. My younger brother, me, and my dad in an old bowling alley in Michigan. It was abandoned but never torn down. Still have a pool ball from the place.

Mid 90's, again not sure exactly when.Probably like 1995 or so.

Kags in high school ya'll!!

It was dress up day for Marching Band and every section had to have a theme, which for 35 Color Guardians was hard - we were all a version of Barbie. And I was Work-Out Barbie. Oh, SO MUCH PINK! Also, back when I was tan.

My wife and I after we got engaged.

Erin and me.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1398402958,1398402590][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, rare (like, most pictures disappeared) image of me as a little kid.

Me little.jpg

Old picture...nope, not that one, nobody else needs to be exposed to that "suit" again... Not that one, just because... here's one

Spring 1987, my (at that time) future wife on the right...

My aunt just posted this picture of me, my brother, my sister, and one of my childhood friends on facebook.

I'm the one on the right in the kicky little red shorts.

bill dale betsy.jpg

GasBandit

Staff member
Was cleaning up some stuff last night and found this, my old High School student ID.

seniorid.JPG

Jesus, look at me! HOW was I not DRIPPING in bitches?!