[Webcomic] PVP Discussion

C

Chibibar

Heh. When I saw today's coming I went, "huh, Green Lantern" then I went "huh, just like Lantern Corp, they are still late doing anything useful" it was not really funny for me. Ah well.

Not that I really care much at all about the comic, but most of you sound like whiny ex-girlfriends.

I've pretty much given up on reading PVP - it was my initial interest that brought me to this group - back when PVP had forums that mattered any... I've just floated along.

I'm pretty much down to only reading Goblins, Darths and Droids, and Looking For Group. Goblins' stories are actually compelling enough that I have actually cared about things such as this whole GAP vs Kore arc going on.

He's allegedly going to start some joint project with Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Since those two are reliable, I would imagine it'll hold up. Scott has kept up his blamimations with Kris for them.

D

Disconnected

Anyone here secretly hoping he ends the strip and starts on something else?
yes, but not holding my breath. making my own doodles to pass time... more entertaining (and I can't draw worth a stick figure)

the joint project with PA intrigues me but we shall see.

Didn't they announce it over a year ago? And has there been any word on it since then? I read PA regularly and unless I missed it they haven't even mentioned it since the big announcement.

I think they announced it at PAX in August, said that they'd be starting development on it in the new year.

According to the most recent episode of Webcomics Weekly, production has begun.

He initially announced it in his PVP blog on September 3rd. Since then, he mentioned it in his end of year blog post regarding 2011 projects.

Yeah we discussed the three in the WCAJ. Allen and I both voted for Belruel but expected it to come in last. We were pleasantly surprised. :)

I think teh Kurtz let the holiday craziness catch up with him; he hardly posted anything over Christmas week. In the meantime, the LFG/LICD people put up new updates on time like they ALWAYS do.

oy. the last arch just up and ends, with not even everything being wrapped up (I guess LOLbat's sidekick died! At least I'm rooting for that)

and now this arch is going to just be LOL@print interwebz 4 lyfe.