Questions Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Sador of the Malmori. Too much ham to be believable, too little ham to be likeable.

The sci-fi character you would like to schtoink?

Email. I know there's a like a nostalgia value a lot of people have toward letters, but I fuckin' hate receiving them. I often want to keep the information, but I don't want it taking up physical space. Email... I can get at it anytime, anywhere. Lovely. Not to mention the immediacy.

What is your perfect day? (as realistic or fantastic as you like)

A day at Walt Disney World with my wife and lunch at Chef's de France and supper at Le Cellier.

What is your favorite Disney character?

Well, I complain a lot about The Thin Red Line, but I wouldn't consider it to be a favorite. Probably Phantom Menace.

Bowie or F-S knife?

North_Ranger

Staff member
The family-friendly variety of the unholy trinity of Finnish cursewords (vittu saatana jumalauta!): vattu raakana munakauha (raspberry raw egg-scoop). That or whoop-de-fuckin'-doo.

What is the emotion that you spread today?

So capable. And pretty good at it too. I'm fairly... morally liquid when it comes to that sort of thing.

There is nationwide manhunt for you. What heinous crime did you commit?

North_Ranger

Staff member
Never played them.

You are the hero of the nation. Parades are held in your honour. Today shall be forever remembered as a holiday with your name attached to it. You're getting e-mails from people saying they named their children for you. What did you do?

Bush camping. Being in girl guides when I was younger I had never been to those "camping"/parking lots before hence I prefer bush style camping. I would have to say the Fairey Firefly.

What is your prefer method of transportation and why?

North_Ranger

Staff member
Dislike them as much as I dislike a rectal itch that makes you contemplate adventurous uses for a carrot just so you can get some sweet, sweet release from the constant irritation.

Too much information?

North_Ranger

Staff member
Hold still, I've got you in the crosshairs!

EDIT: Ninja'ed.

Certainement que non.

How would you complete this sentence: "I like my [insert noun here] like I like my women/men: [insert description here]"?

Status
Not open for further replies.