Questions Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ca..no wait...boar...well...I did kind of like Uno and..uhm..Skip-bo...but I also was always a big fan of Settlers of Cataan...so...ill go Board game.

Dinobot or Starscream?
Added at: 08:57
Damn ninja.

3d6. But I waver on that at times too. It's so stressing.

Dinobot or Starscream?

Batman, no "super-serum" just toys, wonderful toys.

Original Green Hulk, Grey Hulk or "Combined" Hulk (Peter David's Hulk so to speak)?

None of those, stretched rats they are.

Original Green Hulk, Grey Hulk or "Combined" Hulk (Peter David's Hulk so to speak)?

White She-Hulk (The one Emrys is about to turn into for you calling her pet of choice a long rat.)

Are you not entertained?

I'm always entertained by the people here.

Halforums - great place on the web or greatest place on the web?

E

Elathril

Githzerai Monk

Implosion of the sun creating a black hole sucking in everyplanet in our system

or

basically skynet taking over... ( first wave of nuclear strikes... eventual killer robots optional)

Skynet. I'm all for humankind extinction if there is a slight chance that other species survive.

Do you understand me?

It will, but only on Fox News so make of that what you will.

Does anyone seriously watch Fox News for actual news or just for the entertainment value?

Don't watch Fox. Any network that would kill a show like Firefly will not get any Nielsen ratings from ME.

A wizard has turned you into a whale. Is this awesome?

Depends on the whale.

Do you agree with the following statement:

""The closer one gets to 'ideological purity', the more one will dismiss out-of-hand any notion which is not congruent with one's particular ideology."

E

Elathril

It sounds like:
If you are completely brainwashed, will you follow every order strictly and only walk within the predetermined boundaries.
I believe there is no single path to walk upon in life, but a criss cross maze of walkways, so although one ideology might bring you closest to your goal, it might appear that you will have to combine different mind sets to actually achieve it...

IF reincarnation were real ( i'll leave the existance open for debate :p, cuz i dont mean to offend but it hasnt been proven :p)
what would you like to return as?

That's one way. Or, for example, the more you identify with say Communism, or Liberalism, or Conservatism, the more likely you will dismiss anything that runs counter to what you ideologically believe for the simple reason that it doesn't agree with your ideology.

As for your question: Golden Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.