Random Video Game Crap

Saw the new trailer for "Scorn" and I'm surprised they could show it at the XBox Series X Show on Twitch without censoring.

Saw the new trailer for "Scorn" and I'm surprised they could show it at the XBox Series X Show on Twitch without censoring.

Me watching this: "That's not too bad, pretty cool, but nothing too... oh wait that's a penis... and that's another penis... that there's probably a penis... and I think that thing there might represent a penis, not too sure... that one's definitely a penis... and that's a vagina."

figmentPez

Staff member
The Culling is making an unexpected return with a baffling business model

This series is a three time failure. The Culling only lasted a few months. The Culling 2 died after 3 months. The Culling: Origins lasted 8 months.

They're trying The Culling: Origins again, and this time it's got a pay-per-match monetization scheme. For example you can get 3 match tokens for a buck.

For people who want all the costs of the arcade, with none of the social interaction, I guess?

GasBandit

Staff member
"Hmm, maybe Valorant randos won't be as toxic as Overwatch randos?"
<watches video>
"Nevermind."

--Patrick
The comments of the video frequently reference the Valorant playerbase to be the same level of toxicity as the League of Legends playerbase.

Which is saying A LOT.

The comments of the video frequently reference the Valorant playerbase to be the same level of toxicity as the League of Legends playerbase.

Which is saying A LOT.
Well I imagine their main playerbase is League players. I played the beta for a few hours, found it really dry and draggy, and moved on. Lots of other FPS games do it better.

I swear, it's harder than I thought to trade Steam keys sometimes. Like, when I say "trade of relatively equal value," I mean "relative equal value." Not "Hey, will you trade me two of your AAA games for this one indie game?"

Not to mention scammers who are banned from the Reddit forum and try to pull a fast one on you, hoping you don't pay attention to the rules.

For the record, my list of Steam keys for trade are here.

I swear, it's harder than I thought to trade Steam keys sometimes. Like, when I say "trade of relatively equal value," I mean "relative equal value." Not "Hey, will you trade me two of your AAA games for this one indie game?"

Not to mention scammers who are banned from the Reddit forum and try to pull a fast one on you, hoping you don't pay attention to the rules.

For the record, my list of Steam keys for trade are here.
Oooo, some of those are tempting. Unfortunately I have nothing to trade you.

Me: *considers buying Maneater, despite being on the Epic Game Store*

*Goes to store page to weigh options*

*Sees following: "Incorporates 3rd-party DRM: Denuvo Anti-Tamper"*

*Decides not to buy Maneater*

GasBandit

Staff member
So I thought this might be of interest to our Animal Crossing players - the formula for getting a villager to move out has been cracked