Random Video Game Crap

TTRPGs are cool and all, but you know, I'm old and being able to organize that kind of thing has become a thing of the past.

My discovery queue had six boob games on it today. I don’t get it. I have never played one as far as I know and there is a big jump between Stardew Valley and boob games.

My discovery queue had six boob games on it today. I don’t get it. I have never played one as far as I know and there is a big jump between Stardew Valley and boob games.
I mean, you've played Monster Prom, which is a dating simulator, which confuses Steam.

GasBandit

Staff member
I do appreciate that they add new voice work when they add new careers. Kerillian's new Sister of the Thorn career, for example...

Me: Hmm, the Steam sale is ending very shortly. Maybe I should...
Also Me: You already have TONS of games you haven't finished or even played yet.
Me: Yeah, but...sale!
Also Me: You have multiple games installed on your PC RIGHT NOW you could play and finish.
Me: Okay.
Using the GOG launcher was the thing that finally convinced me to stop. Once I was able to see all the games from all the installers (not counting the Twitch/Amazon Prime one) was overwhelming.

Me: Hmm, the Steam sale is ending very shortly. Maybe I should...
Also Me: You already have TONS of games you haven't finished or even played yet.
Me: Yeah, but...sale!
Also Me: You have multiple games installed on your PC RIGHT NOW you could play and finish.
Me: Okay.
This happens with me and board games on Kickstarter all the time.
My level-headed me is getting tired of losing arguments.

GasBandit

Staff member
I don't know if we got any Guilty Gear fans in here, but everything I've heard about what they've done with May has kept me the fuck away from trying Guilty Gear Strive

Just spam Totsugeki