Random Video Game Crap

This popped up in my recommendations. This is a REALLY great guide to starting Cities Skylines. He not only breaks down each little step in building your city, but explains what a lot of the buttons do and how to properly use them. A lot of it is remedial for me, but there's a LOT of tips here that I had no idea (like changing the elevation of an overpass).

GasBandit

Staff member
Making an actual circle in vanilla minecraft

TLDR: Takes a lot of command block chicanery to basically drop a ring of invisible armor stands wearing sand on their heads that then turn to face the center.

Is Cyanide still part of the gang? Have not heard him in any of the recent videos.
It may be that Soviet's recent videos just aren't games that Cyanide likes or participated in. The DOS2 Bullshitteries were only with 3 other people (Digby, Quebec, Messy), and Cyanide didn't show up in the Onward Bullshittery. I believe Cyanide's the leader of the ZF clan so he's probably still playing with Soviet.

GasBandit

Staff member
Before we get too far from the ZF discussion... TIL that they banned Nevil back in 2020 for extreme racism.

I hate it when milkshake duck happens.