Reveal your alts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steven Soderburgin

I love that so many people here have alts. I wonder how many distinct people actually post here.

W

WolfOfOdin

Fun fact: Calleja will send you on a Magical Mystery Tour........OF PAIN!

ElJuski

Staff member
What we need is a couple more pages of people pretending to be each other's alt. That is what this thread needs.

I have no alts and never will here. I made one on HP but think it would be bad of me to do now.

C

chakz

I've actually never created an alt. Always seemed like to much trouble.

J

JCM

Reveal your alts!
NEVER!

ZenMonkey said:
Twitch said:
I wish a mod or admin would just confirm whether or not JCM is blowing that alt shit out of his ass.
If someone decides to use a proxy server -- and this is not my coy way of saying JCM is doing that, as I've never looked into it and don't plan to -- then there's really no way for us to know.
You are a wise one Zen.

Anyway, it was a joke when forumpolis felt the wrath of Scott, then ressurected when Erik Larsen banned me from the image forums and I was using a script to make 5-6 alts every few mins to annoy Keatinge. I´ll probably take her/him to the forum grave with me. :D

I was briefly Stayle Gorms, but only to cover the Alt uprising at HalfPixel. Never here would I alt. I simply don't have enough to say.

I have an alt on Facebook, does that count? His name is "Carl Baxter"

It was sort of a joke from a D&D campaign. Our party was wandering through a dungeon, and stumbled upon some guards. Instead of fighting immediately, my bard cried out something like "Oh, thank God, someone who knows their way around! Can you tell us where Carl went?"

Twenty epic bluff checks later, and we had spun this whole character, Carl, who worked with Tiamat Textiles as a Dragonwhisperer. Needless to say, the guards didn't know him (although if I remember correctly, one guard didn't want to admit to his ignorance, so pretended he had heard the name before), but we used the time spent in conversation to position the party strategically, and managed to capture them.

That night, I created a Facebook account for him, and every so often I write on the party members' walls in character.

Never bothered making an alt on this forum though. Just seems like a waste of time, and if I use it to troll, and somehow get found out ... well, that just makes me look like a jackass too.

I'M Spartacus! :whistling:

I haven't been around long enough nor am I creative enough to make an alt. Might do something for next April 1st or something.

Thread Necromancer said:
I'm Batman. :batman:

seriously can't see how this thread made it to page two without someone saying it
No you're not -
[attachment=0:2dbgl9nj]batman.jpg[/attachment:2dbgl9nj]

Status
Not open for further replies.