*sighs, turns over "DAYS SINCE LAST MASS SHOOTING IN AMERICA" sign to 0*

I can't read all of the article thanks to a supscription wall.

I know a lot of people have trouble keeping sex work and professional massages apart. So I have wondered whether the police claim about the motive is correct. But it's probably easier to blame the victims.

Guys, that sheriff was also just having a bad day,

View attachment 37364
Why do they keep doubling down on their stupidity? "Oh, pleae feel sorry for Officer Dumbass having avoid saying another racist misogynist committed a hate crime and 8 people are dead. It made him very uncomfortable that he might have to convict a white man." - signed the Twatwaffle PD

They double down because it's politically expedient and has worked in the past. Trump-minded white people will agree with them and the rest of the rational country will be outraged, but ultimately there will be no consequences. Just like always.

I’m going to be thinking about this all night. The worst feeling comes from imagining if there are any children amongst the victims.

Dave

Staff member
Youngest was 20, oldest was 65. So no kids.

But you know what? There's not going to be a "bad day" scenario here. Even if the shooter is a white guy with a grudge or mental health issues, he's not going to get the same treatment as the shooter from the other day. Why? Because a white cop died, not just a bunch of inferior Asian women.

Just watch how differently they handle the narrative on this one.

Never mind. The narrative is going to be different already. The shooter's name is Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa. No "bad day" here.
This dude is going to be one hell of a weird talking point for the next few days.

Syrian, but grew up most of his life in the US.

Is Caucasian (aka white).

Has said he isn't religious or political and didn't have any motivation from that, just manic, disturbed, and depressed.

Was able to get access to some high powered weapons he was not supposed to have due to his instability.

He is like an amalgamation of every fear trope from both the right and left mashed into one.

Dave

Staff member
This dude is going to be one hell of a weird talking point for the next few days.

Syrian, but grew up most of his life in the US.

Is Caucasian (aka white).

Has said he isn't religious or political and didn't have any motivation from that, just manic, disturbed, and depressed.

Was able to get access to some high powered weapons he was not supposed to have due to his instability.

He is like an amalgamation of every fear trope from both the right and left mashed into one.
What he believes and who he is will not matter. Because his name sounds Middle Eastern.

The fact that the police call the department in charge of police accountability, "rats", is part of the problem.
It's a TV trope that annoys me every. single. time. IA is always treated as "bad guys". I'm sure there are some there, sticklers for the rules who won't listen to any interpretation or have any compassion. But most of the time, the "heroes" breaking the rules? Yeah, that's the cops doing bad stuff.

The second tweet has been deleted. I assume it is the one accusing him of also being a "Brony."
EDIT: Oops that was regarding the FedEx one. It's hard keeping these all separate in my head.

--Pstrick
Nah, it just said he may not be a former officer and the he may have been just suspended at the time.