Since the old one seems dead, picture time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Espy said:
hudeany said:
You aren't really a happy chap are you?
Why would he be happy when the world is full of pain, down in the deep dark, and all the conformers just want us to live happy Gap conformist lives.
I can't smile for pictures if know they are coming, I don't know why I just can't.

Yeah and eff you Espy... I am not some ueber emo wrist cutting kid. Just because I like the emo music doesn't mean I cry and write poety and slit my wrist like the rest of them. Sure it's true the majority of my clothes are from hot topic but not all of them, I actually wore a Hollister shirt today.

HoboNinja said:
Espy said:
hudeany said:
Why would he be happy when the world is full of pain, down in the deep dark, and all the conformers just want us to live happy Gap conformist lives.
I can't smile for pictures if know they are coming, I don't know why I just can't.

Yeah and eff you Espy... I am not some ueber emo wrist cutting kid. Just because I like the emo music doesn't mean I cry and write poety and slit my wrist like the rest of them. Sure it's true the majority of my clothes are from hot topic but not all of them, I actually wore a Hollister shirt today.
Just giving you crap bud :heythere:

Espy said:
hudeany said:
Hahaha. Is the soundtrack to this world Death Cab perhaps? Oh or that band with the screechy girl in it, Paramore I think.

Cajungal

Staff member
GUESS WHAT!

I only have a built-in webcam, so taking a decent picture was hard. Better picture to come when I can get some help!

HoboNinja said:
Overreaction aside...

Holy shit, son. Hollister? No one is EVER going to accuse you of being a tool, now!

Chippy said:
HoboNinja said:
Overreaction aside...

Holy shit, son. Hollister? No one is EVER going to accuse you of being a tool, now!
Wasn't it Hobo who mentioned in another thread that anyone who wore a polo or golf shirt was below his mention?

I wish I could dress well, or could afford to recklessly spend money on myself...

Cajungal

Staff member
^Lol, sounds like me. I'll be shopping with the fellow, pick something up and look at it, smile, try it on, smile more, say I want it, then put it back.

He looks at me like "what the hell?!" It's just nice to dream.

Cajungal said:
^Lol, sounds like me. I'll be shopping with the fellow, pick something up and look at it, smile, try it on, smile more, say I want it, then put it back.

He looks at me like "what the hell?!" It's just nice to dream.
I'm worse. I'll go into a store, stand in the middle, scan the wall for like 15 seconds and then leave.

Which is to say, unless I find the perfect article of clothing or there is a well-advertised sale, I ain't buyin'.

-- Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:55 pm --

My favourite new picture from this past weekend. I call it MURDERTIME.

..why is that lady mad at me?

Wait.. guy... lady? No, no, guy... right?

I think?

I DON'T KNOW! DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY!!

Chippy said:
HoboNinja said:
Overreaction aside...

Dude it was on sale and it is a sweet shirt. Its a polo with like big ass horizontal blue and white stripes... :p

-- Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:42 pm --

Gusto said:
Wasn't it Hobo who mentioned in another thread that anyone who wore a polo or golf shirt was below his mention?

I wish I could dress well, or could afford to recklessly spend money on myself...
Not it was not :confused: I wear polos from time to time if I want to look nice or for work.

Thanks Chaz. It's a 1996 Harley-Davidson Sportster with the 1200cc engine. My dad and I picked it up used and did some work on it. We put on the new handlebars, moved the foot controls from the front back to middle, put on the chrome gauge covers, replaced the huge goofy blinkers with some smaller ones, lowered it a bit, and some other small things. It's a great bike and a lot of fun to ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.