Since the old one seems dead, picture time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine wanted to draw me in all my glory the other day so I thought, why not? It's for the sake of art.
It's pretty much perfect:

Shegokigo said:
I wanted surround sound speakers for my FPS games (literally hear them sneak up behind me), she didn't want huge stands taking up space. So, compromise!
I think I may try this. I don't have the space for stands either and there's no other good way to rig my office with speakers.

ZenMonkey said:
I think I may try this. I don't have the space for stands either and there's no other good way to rig my office with speakers.
It's really just elastic bands from Wal-Mart, fastened together with needle and thread.

I

Iaculus

Man, espy, did they restick your tail on upside-down after the last bender? You should see a doctor.

The iaculus in its natural habitat, if a bit more bedraggled than usual (need to get some sleep, a haircut, and something to shave with - ain't university life grand?):

Shego: For some reason - probably the avatar - I totally pictured you with black hair :confused:
otherwise, hmyeah, much like I thought. Which is positive. Pics of me will come when I'm at my parents' place, as said previously.

Also: while I *agree* Bumble is way too cute a guy to be on this forum - he could be out with girls equally great as all of you, but in real life, which those like me can't - it's not nice to say it like that, out in the open. Give us other people a chance to dream! :-P

Bubble181 said:
Shego: For some reason - probably the avatar - I totally pictured you with black hair :confused:
otherwise, hmyeah, much like I thought. Which is positive. Pics of me will come when I'm at my parents' place, as said previously.
Oh, I do. I had it lightened a while back, highlights were not my idea though. :humph:

W

Wasabi Poptart

ZenMonkey said:
And WildSoul, I'm :rofl: at the transition from bald to OMG CURLY! How cute were you??
Throw in that I started taking tap lessons about a year later and I was Shirley Temple the 2nd. Gotta dig up my first recital pics. :D

Ok, here we go. Time for a glimpse into Cheesy1's past.

Me with an IV machine at one of my many hospital stays:

Me with my little brother, styling with our hats, chowing down on hot dogs and Roman Meal bread:

Me and Mommy:

Me and Daddy:

The whole family with Santa:

I still have to find the photo album that has a picture of me with my sister when we first adopted her.

Cajungal

Staff member
Dang, Shego. Most of you looks exactly like someone I know! *peers around mug*

Cheesy, your dad's mustache is..... just fantastic.

Alright, i'm jealous of all your fun pics. So, here's me as Groucho Marx for a show i did last year.

And here's me as a stylised cat for a show. Got to go to Japan to perform with this one.

S

SeraRelm

Aww, Sheggy, you didn't post those nude pics of us in the hot tub with Natalie Portman pinned between us?

Oh well, maybe some other time, right? :heythere:

SeraRelm said:
Aww, Sheggy, you didn't post those nude pics of us in the hot tub with Natalie Portman pinned between us?

When the occasion calls for it I suppose.

Shegokigo said:
SeraRelm said:

When the occasion calls for it I suppose.
*checks his watch*

Now. The time would be now. Yes, Now would be the time.

:popcorn:

North_Ranger

Staff member
Lally said:
This thread is so much fun! I love putting faces to names. This forum attracts a nice lookin' crowd!
Apparently your mind passively blocked my pictures to prevent a Sanity check, then... :D

Shego, you are a very lovely young lady. Just for that I'm going with something new from me.

Here is my DJ video from Google. Couple of notes on this. First, it was the fourth time I'd done this interview and this was by far the worst of them. It was being given by a Ukrainian named Oleg who is very unanimated. Second, I did this on my day off and neither the shirt nor the tie is mine. I went into the office to get information on that weekend's event and they said, "SIT!"

So even though I hate this....here you go.

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/109775/884535

Tonight I'll put in some pictures from my LARPing days.

Dave, I was not expecting that voice.

... I don't know what I was expecting.

There are a bunch of people on here that I would love to hear, but I'd probably be UNIVERSALLY unprepared. :)

I was a fighter type all the way, baby. I had my sword & shield. My defense was pretty tight. I could sit all day long 1-on-1 and be patient. Since we couldn't bull rush with a shield bash, which is what I would do in real life. See, these doofuses thought it was cool to have large weapons because they did big damage (5 normal!) but it just made them slow. So I'd absorb the hit with my shield, step in and pop them. Trouble is, the LARP area was in Boston and I live in Omaha so I didn't get to go often, thus I was pretty low level. Didn't do much damage even though in a real life fight these guys would be deader than last week's fried chicken.

It really helped my GM and regular roleplaying style though.

As to my voice...I'm sorry. Next time I'll do an interview in the morning and it'll sound deeper & more manly.

Everyone says dumb stuff when they are interviewed. I've a had a few doozies in my day. Thankfully none of them are on the web...

S

SeraRelm

Luckily, I'm far too camera shy to be in any sort of interview situation.

*still hasn't watched the video. Would rather enjoy the illusion than have it shattered.*

Espy said:
Everyone says dumb stuff when they are interviewed. I've a had a few doozies in my day. Thankfully none of them are on the web...
It's an interview for a job, really. It's not like he could say he wanted to rock out with his cock out or something.

I could have. But that's not what I do. I'm not the wacky guy who dances on the table and wears funny hats. I get the event going, make sure everyone is where they need to be when they need to be there and then play music that will keep it going.

I will get on the mic every once in a while and crack a joke, but I think it through a few times before I say it as I don't want to piss anyone off. The big thing I do to get laughs is if a little girl catches the bouquet I'll go out on the dance floor and give her my card. HA! That's funny. Well, okay, maybe not.

Actually it's hard to NOT say stuff sometimes. I come from a stand-up comedy background and these smart-assed comment come into my mind unbidden. If I said everything that came into my brain I'd be on the street, alone and hungry. But I'd be amused.

S

SeraRelm

*looks at the card that crazy DJ weirdo gave her all those years ago.*

WTF, mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.