Something to make your bad day better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing makes a bad day better than to see someone who is having a worse day. So feel free to post pics of people having bad days.

R

rabbitgod

Hylian - Ouch to the first one. I've been hit by 3 or 4 at one time and that hurts, can't imagine how many that is. I knew someone who went face first into a patch.

Dave - Aww, do you need a hug?

Green_Lantern

Staff member
So... I guess I am the only with empathy enough to think that posting/making fun of people with serious injuries is sick?

I was gonna post the one with the bridge who flew through the windsheild on the way to the honeymoon before I caught myself.

So probably yeah Lantern.

Dave

Staff member
Depends on how hurt they are and the situation. The lady with the javelin through her foot is funny because 1) she lives and 2) She's in a fucking HUGE empty field...and gets hit.

The guy with the cacti is funny because it's very Wiley Coyote.

Green_Lantern

Staff member
Depends on how hurt they are and the situation. The lady with the javelin through her foot is funny because 1) she lives and 2) She's in a fucking HUGE empty field...and gets hit.

The guy with the cacti is funny because it's very Wiley Coyote.
How do you know they din't lose anything important in the process? Also, I coun't check the site in the pictures yet, do they come with stories?

And how about the guy in the middle of the motocylce accident, the one where it looks like both his arms and head are being hit?

Dave

Staff member
I didn't comment on that one because I didn't think it was funny. I know the story of the judge because she was interviewed on Yahoo and joked that she forgot to duck.

I haven't gone to the site because I don't know what else is there and I'm at work.

Green_Lantern

Staff member
I didn't comment on that one because I didn't think it was funny. I know the story of the judge because she was interviewed on Yahoo and joked that she forgot to duck.

I haven't gone to the site because I don't know what else is there and I'm at work.
I only checked now, for the same reason, but I assumed that if it was that kind of site hylian wouldn't post pictures here, and rather go to the NSFW

I am sorry if I am thinking too much, I just don't think we should cultivate apreciation to when humans suffer physical harm. I actually found funny the ones without people injured, thoughed now I am considering the property damaged and how many the involde might have suffered emonitonally, specially now that the pictures are on-line, the worst is the one with several cars in the "boat" at a 45º, at first I almost lol'ed because it is such a weird picture, but I then thoughed in how much the involved must have lost and specially the company owning the "boat", I bet the lawsuit made many get fired, even the ones who din't are actually to blame, and there is the indirect harm caused....

...see what I say about thinking too much about it?

Dave

Staff member
The one where the lady drove her car off the dock and onto the boat just looks so HAPPY!

Cajungal

Staff member
I just read a story about a woman who was mauled by a chimp. She was on Oprah. Hang on, lemme find a link...

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Dave

Staff member
Holy fuck!! That chimp fucked her up! She's lucky she's alive, but holy shit.

That poor woman. It doesn't make me feel better at all. Just really sad for her and the friend who owned the chimp.

Cajungal

Staff member
Yeah... but when I saw it the other day it sure made me grateful for the things I take for granted. Sorry if I bummed you out. :\

Perhaps I can find something more lighthearted...

Green_Lantern

Staff member
I just read a story about a woman who was mauled by a chimp. She was on Oprah. Hang on, lemme find a link...[COLOR=\"black\"]

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

good lord

the worst of all... well, there is a soap opera airing now in brazil with a chimp as a character I can totally see people wanting one without having no idea how vicious they can be.

I really don't understand gaining enjoyment from the misery of others. I saw the title and thought people would be posting cute things or silly things...

Oh my god, that woman mauled by the chimp is horrible. It made me cry. That poor woman. I'd seriously just kill myself if something like that were to happen to me.

Cajungal

Staff member
:\ Sorry I posted something that made you cry.

Just to clarify... if anyone's wondering... I did not post that video because I thought it was funny. It was just a 'put your problems into perspective' thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.