South Africa 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Biardo

apparently so does your coach.

I'm really hoping for the USA here, and if Bocanegra could score that would be good for my prono

C

Chazwozel

This is where the NFL has every other sport beat. Refs are only human; we have the technology. Allow 3 challenges per match!

Dave

Staff member
Can you find video of the bad call? I was in a mandatory all-company meeting and missed the last hour of the match.

The England-Algeria draw means the US still has a decent opportunity to win group C, and will automatically qualify for the round of 16 with a win next week.

Every time I see that disallowed goal the fire of a thousand suns burns within me.

Germany is getting completely hosed here by a card-happy ref.
Fuck that fucker in his fucking whistle! In the Bundesliga the refs wouldnt even think about blowing the whistle.Those were duels not blatant fouls. :/
But to Serbias defense,they played a tight game.Shame on Podolski for missing a freaking Penalty Kick. How does one do that?! How? He also missed a dozen good chances to score a goal. I wonder why Jogi Löw kept him on the field instead of subbing him for someone that dosnt choke.

B

Biardo

damn my favorites keep loosing or drawing that stupid Colibaly dude

and England was really boring they don't deserve to be a favorite for the title

No, seriously, WTF is wrong with Ivory Coast?
Wrong? Brazil would have scored lots more goals against most other teams. Hell, the way the "favorites" are playing, most teams losing by two goals to Brazil would consider themselves lucky.

Z

zero

No, seriously, WTF is wrong with Ivory Coast?
Wrong? Brazil would have scored lots more goals against most other teams. Hell, the way the "favorites" are playing, most teams losing by two goals to Brazil would consider themselves lucky.[/QUOTE]

Oh no, I was talking about the complete lack of sportmanship towards the end of the game, when Ivory Coast completely forgot about the game and started kicking the crap out of the Brazilian team (they actually injured Elano - BTW, isn't that Spanish for "The Asshole"?. To add insult to the injury, they managed to trick the ref into sending off Kaka.

Tsk, admitedly, it is likely that Luis Fabiano used his arm in the 2nd Goal...

I just wish FIFA would start using replays during the matches...

Status
Not open for further replies.