Stop with the thread locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
Wow... so halforums is turning worse than pvp, because people refuse to learn their lesson with posters like chaz?

Still... nice to see all the apologists being made to look like complete tools... although Im sure some of you will find a way to once again forget all the bad things he's done, when he comes back saying his dog has aids, or something... as for the forum, methinks I'll be off, as Dave seems to have rather suddenly turned into a bad imitation of Kurtz on one of his famous power trips, and the irony of this whole situation hurts my head so much I can't actually post.

Have a good one, guys. :)
Good morning! Everyone having a good day? Let's look upward and onward!

:thumbsup:
Best simulpost ever.

Shannow

Staff member
Wow... so halforums is turning worse than pvp, because people refuse to learn their lesson with posters like chaz?

Still... nice to see all the apologists being made to look like complete tools... although Im sure some of you will find a way to once again forget all the bad things he's done, when he comes back saying his dog has aids, or something... as for the forum, methinks I'll be off, as Dave seems to have rather suddenly turned into a bad imitation of Kurtz on one of his famous power trips, and the irony of this whole situation hurts my head so much I can't actually post.

Get a haircut, hippy! :cryflag:

yeah such a loss for the lot of us.

fuck off dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.