[TV] Talk about the last TV you watched, the catchall thread

I wasn't so wild about the Michael J. Fox show, but Robin Williams' new series holds promise. I think a big part of it is that the other actors are folks who can play well with Williams' style, so it's not like he dominates the show.

So, got around to watching The League and It's Always Sunny and thus far this season, the League has been less than stellar. Until this episode...which is barely an episode of The League. It's more like some weird fever dream pilot for the Raffi and Dirty Randy (Seth Rogen) show. The driving to LA montage is one of the most surreal I've ever seen on TV. If you were to tell me Raffi and Dirty Randy could carry an entire episode of anything I'd tell you were out of your mind. I would be wrong.

Can't go wrong with Craig McCracken.

And I have finished season 3 of Angel and season 6 of Buffy. Buffy ending: Generally Hopeful. Angel ending: UTTER DESPAIR!
Also it was messed up that the episode where Amber Benson FINALLY gets star billing is the episode her character got killed off, but audience subeversion and what-not I guess.

Can't go wrong with Craig McCracken.

And I have finished season 3 of Angel and season 6 of Buffy. Buffy ending: Generally Hopeful. Angel ending: UTTER DESPAIR!
Also it was messed up that the episode where Amber Benson FINALLY gets star billing is the episode her character got killed off, but audience subeversion and what-not I guess.
If you are an actor on a Joss Whedon show, you don't have any job security.

Alternatively. Bryan Fuller, Greg Weisman, and Joss Whedon walk into a bar.

All of your favourite television shows are cancelled.
I went to look up Bryan Fuller just to make sure he is who I thought he is (answer: yes).

And now I've found that he's behind Hannibal.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK that show's fucking dead by the end of a brilliant season 2. Goddammit!

Spectacular Spider-Man was great.
I'm scared to watch the second season (plus the dvd releases of the show is incredibly shitty). First season is ... amazing :csi:

Ok, Fall Premiere Time!

Brooklyn 99: Really enjoyable, clever jokes, and mostly avoids the low hanging fruit. I'm really enjoying it

The Crazy Ones: if you find Robin Williams funny you will enjoy this show. If you're one of the people out there who doesn't this isn't going to change your mind so just avoid it. I was happy to see that they cast someone who is actually able to keep up with Robin Williams' pacing and riffing.

The Michael J. Fox Show: Starts out very uncomfortable, but then you realize that it's okay to laugh and it actually becomes a really good sitcom. Very meta pilot, handled very well I think.

Big Bang Theory: off to a good start this season, seems like it could be better than the last couple, which is good.

I'm scared to watch the second season (plus the dvd releases of the show is incredibly shitty). First season is ... amazing :csi:
I'm just sayin', he's batting 2/3 for awesome shows (and Young Justice wasn't terrible...just wasn't what it could have been). I have no idea what W.I.T.C.H. is (Weisman's 4th show) but I assume I am not the target demographic.[DOUBLEPOST=1380588659,1380588596][/DOUBLEPOST]
Brooklyn 99: Really enjoyable, clever jokes, and mostly avoids the low hanging fruit. I'm really enjoying it
For all the "safe" sitcoms on network tv, it really is so far the only new one I enjoy. It doesn't hurt that I like Andy Samberg.

For all the "safe" sitcoms on network tv, it really is so far the only new one I enjoy. It doesn't hurt that I like Andy Samberg.
Yeah, It has potential. Will it be the next 30 Rock or Parks and Rec? Probably not, but I'd be really happy if it became similar to those.

Finally started season 3 of Breaking Bad,
and when I saw the two hit-men come out of the car and THEN started crawling I bet the other crawlers were thinking "Hey they drove most of the way here their cheating! CHEATERS! I'm calling the boss later. " Not sure if this needed a tag but better safe than Sumdac.

I've been hearing this for years. I'm not getting my hopes up again, until I see it greenlit on a network and a full (not teaser) trailer.

Oh who am I kidding I cant wait!

After watching about half of his horrible movie, I wasn't sure about watching any of his stuff again. I may have to give it a shot.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeees because we all know it wasn't weird watching a Looney Tunes thing not voiced by Mel Blanc! This was a GREAT idea!

But seriously if Rainmaker is making additions to their old franchise, how about a third Beast Wars installment? Only of course with 9o percent less Lightscream.