The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

fade

Staff member
So, I see wings, and I read every Spawn up to
Al's suicide
. When Image said that
Al was never coming back
, I dropped it. So are these comic book events that happen later? Does
Al eventually, inevitably come back
?

So, I see wings, and I read every Spawn up to
Al's suicide
. When Image said that
Al was never coming back
, I dropped it. So are these comic book events that happen later? Does
Al eventually, inevitably come back
?
Yes.

As the main villain in Image United. Which was never finished because many of Image's original artists are lazy fucks.
[DOUBLEPOST=1411314103,1411313948][/DOUBLEPOST]Cross-posted with the Superman/Batman thread, but this video perfectly sums up why I love Superman.

Last edited:
Okay, this isn't all that awesome, but it's mine: Volus Mercenary Sentinel 'Gnad Puncho' killing a Cerberus Assault Trooper with a punch to the crotch.

This is a way better compilation I found on youtube.

GasBandit

Staff member
From my old stomping grounds at the Pike's Peak International Raceway, watch this bad wreck, and watch the driver walk away surprisingly unscathed. Skip to 1:00

I know that feel. I never feel I want to watch Key and Peele, but I never fail to laugh when I do.
Yeah, I don't know what it is, I never really make a point of "Oh, Key and Peele are on later? I'll be sure to watch them." But if I have the TV on in the background and they come on, I'll start watching. I love the "I said biiiiiiitch" sketch.

Yeah, I don't know what it is, I never really make a point of "Oh, Key and Peele are on later? I'll be sure to watch them." But if I have the TV on in the background and they come on, I'll start watching. I love the "I said biiiiiiitch" sketch.

My brother loves that one. Every once in a while he'll just turn to me and go:

"And I said . . . " *will look around* "biiiitch . . ."

When I first started seeing adds for Key and Peele, I thought they weren't all that funny.
Mr. Z and I can't stop laughing about the East/West College Bowl sketch. (Well, sketches, but the first one is the best.) "L'Carpetron Dookmarriott" has become a running joke, and I honestly never fail to crack up at "Hingle McCringleberry" and I don't know why. (Hell, I'm giggling as I write than.)

Mr. Z and I can't stop laughing about the East/West College Bowl sketch. (Well, sketches, but the first one is the best.) "L'Carpetron Dookmarriott" has become a running joke, and I honestly never fail to crack up at "Hingle McCringleberry" and I don't know why. (Hell, I'm giggling as I write than.)

Goolius Boozler.

The U.