The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

Stamper (a classic Newgrounds animator and the voice of the narrator in Battle Block Theater) had a few encounters with a mangy-looking fox.

GasBandit

Staff member
So, I'm guessing that's essentially a snuff film?
One would think, but apparently they had a few hundred feet of grassy mud to plow through to a stop, and plenty of time to get out before the thing burned/melted down into a pile of slag.

GasBandit

Staff member
Whaddaya mean "finally"? They took care of that over 10 years ago! ;)
I meant 7 specifically, Brent has also previously done another one that was just about the FF series in general. At least the first half dozen or so had a semi-coherent plot and weren't strangled by minigames!

GasBandit

Staff member
I'm pretty sure indecent exposure is arrestable. Or heavily fined.
All the truly great pranks are.

But still, I think we may be starting to set the bar TOO HIGH on some pranks. I mean, now you have guys trying to raise the bar on pranks by simultaneously faking a zombie outbreak with an air raid.

It starts to get so over the top toward the end one guy guesses what's going on, but doesn't stick around, you know, just in case it IS a zombies-walking-their-pit-bulls outbreak.

All the truly great pranks are.

But still, I think we may be starting to set the bar TOO HIGH on some pranks. I mean, now you have guys trying to raise the bar on pranks by simultaneously faking a zombie outbreak with an air raid.

It starts to get so over the top toward the end one guy guesses what's going on, but doesn't stick around, you know, just in case it IS a zombies-walking-their-pit-bulls outbreak.
It's all fun and games until someone gets shot, then it's a felony.

GasBandit

Staff member
It's all fun and games until someone gets shot, then it's a felony.
I'm not even sure the threshold need be that high. An argument could be made that faking an air raid, complete with explosions and sirens, is very much in the "shouting fire in a crowded theater" neighborhood of things you can't do.

Dave

Staff member
Not sure they are sex offenders or stalkers, but they were definitely rude and sexist. And there's no bitching out like a woman speaking Spanish. Holy shit that was great!