The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

That's live. If you are doing a live performance and get caught lip syncing, then yes, you're pretty stupid. But music videos? It'd be pretty odd if they used the actual sound from the recorded video and not the song recorded in the studio...

fade

Staff member

Kind of funny cut scene from Terminator 3 that explains why the T101s look like Arnold. Probably cut because it breaks continuity with the first movie, where the 101 that infiltrates Kyle's camp is played by Franco Columbu, and not Arnold.

Last edited:

GasBandit

Staff member
Didn't I read somewhere around here recently one of us is going on a trip to thailand soon, and wasn't happy about all the plane-related crap going on in Asia lately?

Well, not to throw fuel on the fire, but if you were planning to go skydiving while there, maybe give that a miss as well?

Didn't I read somewhere around here recently one of us is going on a trip to thailand soon, and wasn't happy about all the plane-related crap going on in Asia lately?

Well, not to throw fuel on the fire, but if you were planning to go skydiving while there, maybe give that a miss as well?

@bhamv3 wasn't it? He's back now anyway.

I don't suppose there's video of the, ah, "discussion" the guy in that video would have had with the pilot of the plane once he'd tracked him down?

Yeah, that was me.

And the airplane incidents haven't put me off flying. Statistically speaking, of course, it's still the safest way to travel.