The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

FEEL OLD WITH ME
Didn't know most of these, or at least didn't know the artist for most of them...except for Macy Gray (and of course Will Smith). Nobody can ever forget Macy Gray's voice once they've heard it. Wasn't a big fan of 90's music, I guess.

We were talking about birthdays this morning, and one of my coworkers volunteered that he was born March 1994. I was all, "I had a degree, a job, and an apartment by then!" But I'm used to working alongside fœti.

--Patrick

if your endives are bitter, you're doing it wrong. Cut out the stem and use white, not green endives darnit.
Also, what, "cockles and mussles" is a Belgian song now? The Irish eat mussles too!
WHAT

Endives aren't supposed to be bitter? WHAT

You have just changed my whole life

WHAT

Endives aren't supposed to be bitter? WHAT

You have just changed my whole life
They're supposed to be *mildly* bitter. Nowhere near "grapefruit" or "IPA" level bitter. Boil or steam them with a bit of sugar (is what we do for babies :p) or cut the stem and make sure they're not too ripe or green.

They're supposed to be *mildly* bitter. Nowhere near "grapefruit" or "IPA" level bitter. Boil or steam them with a bit of sugar (is what we do for babies :p) or cut the stem and make sure they're not too ripe or green.
I genuinely had no idea. I thought they were bitter, awful, only enjoyed if you grew up on them. Perhaps there is salvation for the endive yet.

How does Jeannie not know Arnie was an actor? Do college kids genuinely know him better as a politician? Where did she think the Governator nickname came from?

CONTINUE TO FEEL OLD WITH ME

We were actually going through a bunch of those videos last night and I was crying about how two kids didn't know what Sailor Moon was in the anime video. And how many had never heard of Ferris Bueller. Though I wrecked those parents in knowing memes. :p

GasBandit

Staff member
We were actually going through a bunch of those videos last night and I was crying about how two kids didn't know what Sailor Moon was in the anime video. And how many had never heard of Ferris Bueller. Though I wrecked those parents in knowing memes. :p
Ha ha ha ha... when Stardew Valley asked me what my favorite thing was I said "memes." So every stardrop I got, it told me "You mind is filled with thoughts of memes." It was SO DANK, y'all.

CONTINUE TO FEEL OLD WITH ME

AGH Madison is still in these?
Knew all of them, BUT have only seen 4.
(Have not yet seen all of the Kurt Russell or Sylvester Stallone films, or any of the Tom Cruise one)
Morgan's still the one who looks like she'd be the most fun sitting next to at one of those bar trivia games.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
AGH Madison is still in these?
Once you react, you never go back. You may not be a kid, you may not be a teen, but they also got "college kids" and "adults" and even "Seniors" react now. Looks like it might be a lifelong commitment.

Morgan's still the one who looks like she'd be the most fun sitting next to at one of those bar trivia games.

--Patrick
We all have our React Waifus.

I'll stick with the ones who have plenty between their ears, thanks.

--Patrick
I'm sure she's probably perfectly intelligent, but I think you and I might have the same reaction towards her. I'm not sure what it is, but I can tell she and I would probably not be friends.

I'm sure she's probably perfectly intelligent, but I think you and I might have the same reaction towards her. I'm not sure what it is, but I can tell she and I would probably not be friends.
Which are you referring to? Rachel, Morgan, or Madison?

--Patrick