The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

Remember when every turbo encabulator had a girdle spring? Now that shit's all gone digital. They don't even synchronize the cardinal grammeters right. What a waste.

It's still summer until Sept. 22, dammit! I'm going in the pool! Gimme my shorts and tank tops!

...until the first actual day that I need to wear long sleeves and pants, then pass the pumpkin everything.

$2 million in damage.
Right. It's...it's in the title of the video and everything (thought admittedly it got cut off in the thumbnail).

I'm waiting for all the outcry "The engineer should've taken a different route" or "should've slammed on the brakes" from people who just don't understand how trains work.

--Patrick

Right. It's...it's in the title of the video and everything (thought admittedly it got cut off in the thumbnail).
The title is cut off in the video itself when I play it on the forum, I have to actually go to Youtube to see the whole title. Not sure if that's the case for you or anyone else.

figmentPez

Staff member
I'm waiting for all the outcry "The engineer should've taken a different route" or "should've slammed on the brakes" from people who just don't understand how trains work.
I'm with you. The fault lies elsewhere. The train cars should have ducked. It's a shame how individual responsibility is so maligned these days.

I'm with you. The fault lies elsewhere. The train cars should have ducked. It's a shame how individual responsibility is so maligned these days.
Oh my god the victim blaming these days. We shouldn't be telling trains to duck, we should be telling bridges to not get in the way.