The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

I got a GoPro Hero 7 Black recently. Went for a bike ride to my yoga rock yesterday and filmed the whole ride. This video is set as unlisted so you can't find it without the link. Partly because this was a test and partly because a smart person might be able to track where I live from the beginning of the video.

Also, I'm sorry, it's in a 4:3 ratio, not 16:9. I don't know if it was set like that by default or I accidentally changed it while fiddling around with camera. Future videos will be in 16:9.

I got a GoPro Hero 7 Black recently. Went for a bike ride to my yoga rock yesterday and filmed the whole ride. This video is set as unlisted so you can't find it without the link. Partly because this was a test and partly because a smart person might be able to track where I live from the beginning of the video.

Also, I'm sorry, it's in a 4:3 ratio, not 16:9. I don't know if it was set like that by default or I accidentally changed it while fiddling around with camera. Future videos will be in 16:9.

@PatrThom will be stalking you shortly.

If my spidey senses are correct, I have two congregants that live in the building to the left as you leave the parking garage.
Is that creepy?
That's creepy isn't it.