The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

FEEEEEL DISAPPOOOOOINTEEEED

C’mon! how do you not know that song??? Oh, you know which one I mean, don’t play that.

—Patrick

Dave

Staff member
I know this is going to surprise you all, but I've never heard of Ninja Sex Party until today. And I love them.

I know this is going to surprise you all, but I've never heard of Ninja Sex Party until today. And I love them.
It does surprise me, since I know for sure you've seen them at least once before, three years ago.
Also because they seem like they'd be right up your alley, especially 6969.
I almost got to see them when they came through last year, they're coming again this fall, I'll probably miss them again, but at least I'll have had two chances.

--Patrick

Dave

Staff member
It does surprise me, since I know for sure you've seen them at least once before, three years ago.
Also because they seem like they'd be right up your alley, especially 6969.
I almost got to see them when they came through last year, they're coming again this fall, I'll probably miss them again, but at least I'll have had two chances.

--Patrick
Just because a video was posted does not mean that I watched it.

Dave

Staff member
Just watched 6969 and laughed almost out loud. Which is saying something since I'm at work and I try very hard not to make noise.

Oh man, the Cadets. For so long they were THE corp. I remember going to see them in competitions. We were so excited when one of our color guard alum made the Cadets!

@jwhouk Their first run-through of their entire 2018 show before starting the performance season.

And a break from all the vitriol going on elsewhere at the time I posted.

OK. Sorry, I guess I didn't get into the marching band thing as much as I should. Of course, we had the Kilties back in Racine, but I wasn't part of the band crowd in school.

Theater Company, OTOH...

A James Bond gadget made real.
I had a chance to get one, once. I only turned it down because the guy wanted $750 for it...in the mid-90's.
They're the only round I know of* that accelerates after it leaves the muzzle.
First heard about them in a short story I read as a teen, it was the weapon of choice of a private detective who had a problem with a couple of aliens.

--Patrick
*sidearm round, that is. It's no RPG.

I want to win and then spend the entire time grilling Bryan Cranston about Macross Plus and Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.