The EPIC WIN Thread 2: EPIC HARDER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night, I texted my girlfriend to see if we were going to hang out. She informed me that her and her hung-over friend were just starting a disaster movie marathon, and that I was invited.
This story did not end as I'd expected. :unibrow:[/QUOTE]

That post should've started "Dear Penthouse, I had the most disappointing threesome ever... first of all, there were eight people. Then everyone went bowling and got drunk. I wish those were euphemisms."

Dave, I agree with you on the Anti-Paladin. Especially with Pathfinder releasing an official version in the APG later this year. The Witch is different enough from the official Pathfinder version that it can be considered our own, but I think we should have really gone a bit further with the AntiPaladin class. As it is, the AntiPaladin is just the photo-negative of the regular Paladin.

Last night, I texted my girlfriend to see if we were going to hang out. She informed me that her and her hung-over friend were just starting a disaster movie marathon, and that I was invited.
This story did not end as I'd expected. :unibrow:[/QUOTE]

That post should've started "Dear Penthouse, I had the most disappointing threesome ever... first of all, there were eight people. Then everyone went bowling and got drunk. I wish those were euphemisms."[/QUOTE]

I defer all of my future posting to you.

Because I live in a single story house and not a townhouse apartment, I AM ON A ROLL WITH LAUNDRY! Holy shit! Watch out for me, guys! I have NEVER washed something and had it folded up in my drawer/hanging up in my closet that I wore that day! Yay me!

Oh, and got a great deal on the internet! I will get a fridge tomorrow!!!

W

Wasabi Poptart

I showed my son the picture of the bacon-wrapped AT-AT in the bacon picture thread. He wanted to see more. So, my husband spend 20 minutes or more showing him ciips on YouTube. I think we'll be showing him "Star Wars" soon.

Cajungal

Staff member
Oh God, oh god, oh god... I just did my "checkout" appointment where I fill out my diploma form and everything. It's ending, it's actually ending.

I got a Moto Droid on Tuesday and have started dicking around with apps and stuff for it. It's awesome! I love this phone.

Had a nice long talk with my Dad about all sorts of stuff tonight, and was reminded why my family is fucking amazing. I wouldn't trade them for anything and miss them all the time.

Not pictured is my brother's finance, as she is taking the picture. She is also awesome as hell.

Apparently not. Sorry.
I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!

not.

Wow, great joke.

EDIT: When I get back home, I'll post a picture of her in a Leia outfit.[/QUOTE]

oops, forgot about the picture thing. Here.

You can't see her perfectly, but all the basic elements are there: She doesn't look like me, wich wouldn't be that unusual for a nerd girl, and SHE IS DRESSED UP AS FREAKING LEIA! :p

We'll be watching Clash of the titans, but I highly doubt she'll be in costume.

So, there are these fucktards who hang out a couple of doors down from my house. They don't live there, they just hang out with a guy who lives there. They drive a black pickup truck, and they're in their late teens or early 20's.

Since they've started hanging out, the neighborhood has seen some vandalism, like windows broken on cars, that kind of thing. I can't say for sure they've done it, but I strongly suspect it. They've driven up beside girls jogging in the neighborhood and made crude sexual comments. They've come by a couple times to scope out the kid when they're practicing kung fu, but always slink away when I come outside. Real winners. One night last week, Callistarya's kids caught them throwing a rock at my house, but they took off. I drove around a bit, but didn't find them. I've been keeping my eye out for them ever since, but haven't seen them.

So, a couple nights ago, they were evidently sitting outside in their shiny cool truck, revving the engine, when they blew the engine and caught the truck on fire. Now it's mostly melted slag. In a day or so, I'm going to insist that the homeowner's association enforce it's clause about eyesore cars and have it towed at the homeowners expense. I love it when Karma comes to the deserving. ;)

C

Chazwozel

So, there are these fucktards who hang out a couple of doors down from my house. They don't live there, they just hang out with a guy who lives there. They drive a black pickup truck, and they're in their late teens or early 20's.

Since they've started hanging out, the neighborhood has seen some vandalism, like windows broken on cars, that kind of thing. I can't say for sure they've done it, but I strongly suspect it. They've driven up beside girls jogging in the neighborhood and made crude sexual comments. They've come by a couple times to scope out the kid when they're practicing kung fu, but always slink away when I come outside. Real winners. One night last week, Callistarya's kids caught them throwing a rock at my house, but they took off. I drove around a bit, but didn't find them. I've been keeping my eye out for them ever since, but haven't seen them.

So, a couple nights ago, they were evidently sitting outside in their shiny cool truck, revving the engine, when they blew the engine and caught the truck on fire. Now it's mostly melted slag. In a day or so, I'm going to insist that the homeowner's association enforce it's clause about eyesore cars and have it towed at the homeowners expense. I love it when Karma comes to the deserving. ;)
EXTREME!!!!!!!!

It wouldn't be karma otherwise, dude!

If you kick their asses, can we get a video pleaaaaase?
Absolutely. I've been wanting to invite them to spar, since they always seem to want to spar the kids when they're lurking about before class, but like I said, they always slink away when I come outside. I haven't seen them hanging around lately. Maybe they'll grow a pair and come back and I can talk 'em into it. ;)

C

Chazwozel

Absolutely. I've been wanting to invite them to spar, since they always seem to want to spar the kids when they're lurking about before class, but like I said, they always slink away when I come outside. I haven't seen them hanging around lately. Maybe they'll grow a pair and come back and I can talk 'em into it. ;)[/QUOTE]

Their idea of sparing is going to be to throw a rock at your head and run, dude.

Absolutely. I've been wanting to invite them to spar, since they always seem to want to spar the kids when they're lurking about before class, but like I said, they always slink away when I come outside. I haven't seen them hanging around lately. Maybe they'll grow a pair and come back and I can talk 'em into it. ;)[/QUOTE]

Their idea of sparing is going to be to throw a rock at your head and run, dude.[/QUOTE]

But tin will headbutt that rock with such power and precision that it'll sail up the rock-thrower's urethra and rupture 90% of his major organs.

Hence our desire for video.

Their idea of sparing is going to be to throw a rock at your head and run, dude.[/QUOTE]

Nah.. This isn't a big town. If they don't slink away as they usually do, I'm sure i can play off of their insecurity and fear of looking like pussies to actually get one of 'em to put on some gloves.

After all, I'm a kinda chubby old man ;)

Tin, I actually forgot until right now that I thought about you the other night. The Junos (Canada's big music awards show) are in my city this year, and all week there have been various concerts and showcases. On Wednesday I went to the 'Our Songs' event, which was all folk music. A local folk band, the Navigators, played. Fred Jorgensen is one of the people in the band, and among other things he plays the tin whistle.

The dude played with such fury that it seemed almost like he was going to pinch the whistle closed with just the force of his fingers. It made me think of you.

So my friend Hannah turned 21 earlier this week and for the past two nights we have been celebrating. Friday by going out to a local microbrewery and getting her quite drunk. Last night by going to her apartment for fondue and alcohol and getting everyone quite drunk. Some other friends came in from LA and Tucson and we had a really awesome time.

I might still be a teensy bit intoxicated, but I am pleasantly not hung over.

Status
Not open for further replies.