The EPIC WIN Thread 2: EPIC HARDER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajungal

Staff member
Well, I did ask if she'd like to go see Iron Man 2 next week. Now I gotta try and get her to let me pay for her ticket, too (said she'd like to but can't afford it just yet) ;)
You should woo her in the manner your Medieval character, provided he's not the village idiot or something. :p

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Im so happy to be home! This school year was a living hell. I am so glad it is over.
As someone who suffered through a rough semester, I am ecstatic for you and for anyone else who's finishing off a semester. And you're in law school... bet you're extra relieved.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Well, I did ask if she'd like to go see Iron Man 2 next week. Now I gotta try and get her to let me pay for her ticket, too (said she'd like to but can't afford it just yet) ;)
You should woo her in the manner your Medieval character, provided he's not the village idiot or something. :p[/QUOTE]

Well, there's a couple of kinks in that respect. First of all, she's (as I'm fairly certain after some hugs that she is, in fact, female) a minstrel, I'm the butcher. And I'm married in character. The missus might disapprove. Not to mention the mother-in-law ;) But I'll take your advice into consideration.

Maybe a poem... Hmm... what rhymes with "sirloin"?

North_Ranger

Staff member
"...and so, the age-old question of why there are no great goat poets was finally answered. For the goats, while a source of ample physical comedy and beings of wonderful digestive capacity, are really, really bad at poetry."

Just kidding, Hogclaymine.

Cajungal

Staff member
You should woo her in the manner your Medieval character, provided he's not the village idiot or something. :p[/QUOTE]

Well, there's a couple of kinks in that respect. First of all, she's (as I'm fairly certain after some hugs that she is, in fact, female) a minstrel, I'm the butcher. And I'm married in character. The missus might disapprove. Not to mention the mother-in-law ;) But I'll take your advice into consideration.

Maybe a poem... Hmm... what rhymes with "sirloin"?[/QUOTE]

That's perfect, man. You could have a wild affair behind some stables or somethin. Naughtay!

Sirloin... hmmm.... I'll have to think on that.

(I don't why I wrote "he" up there... I meant you. Provided you're not the village idiot. That was the joke, which is now deflated, hehe)

Cajungal

Staff member
Is this the same girl you mentioned in that story a few days back, with that chick who was bothering your friends?

North_Ranger

Staff member
A-yup. She's a friend of a friend, but I've known her for a summer or too (as a Medieval actor). It was just one movie night a month ago that I really noticed her as we spent time watching some films. :)

"...and so, the age-old question of why there are no great goat poets was finally answered. For the goats, while a source of ample physical comedy and beings of wonderful digestive capacity, are really, really bad at poetry."

Just kidding, Hogclaymine.
That sounds like a poem-off challenge to me!

So the band was in our practice space the other night, doing our thing, and we hear a knock on the door as we wrap up a song. Couple guys standing there, say, hey, you guys sounded really good, we are playing at the 501 club at the end of the month, you should come open for us.
And so we are.

First official show and we didn't even have to book it. These guys have a pretty big following too so.. should be good for us.

Tomorrow morning may very well constitute the beginning of a career.

I've got a telephone interview which I set up over the weekend. Hopefully it will result in a 1000 word article. If it's decent enough, a writer for the local paper indicated to me that he can probably help me sell it to the paper.

I have no idea what I'm doing. It's terrifying and exhilarating at the same time.

Dave

Staff member
Medium is best
But Chaz will argue that he
likes steak very rare.

Or very well done.
I forget which side he's on.
Fuck it. Whatever.

Cajungal

Staff member
My newest cousin, Katerina Micheline Perniciaro, was born just about an hour and a half ago. She's perfectly healthy and, like all newborns, looks a bit like an overdone red potato! YAY!

Cajungal

Staff member
Here's the first ever picture of Baby Kate! I get to meet her at the end of the month! Also, note the gorgeousness of her mom just minutes after the birth. Gorgeous, gorgeous cousin Lisa. Always lookin' bright and pretty. :) I'm so proud of her. She always has such a positive outlook during her pregnancies.

North_Ranger

Staff member
:wub::wub: Oiiiiiiii! Se on niin kaunis ja söpö ja söötti, oikein syötävän hyvännäköinen pikku punanaama söpöliini! :wub::wub:

Um, sorry about that ^^ Let's just say she's one cutiepie. And her momma looks so happy too.

Cajungal

Staff member
Don't be sorry! Translate, translate please! ^_^ And yeah, she's a wonderful mom. She's got 2 boys, Ethan and Michael John. She's so thrilled to have a girl now, too.

Cajungal

Staff member
Thanks. :) This is one of the daughters of my godmother who killed herself. It's always nice to see positive things come out of such a nightmarish situation. They lost both their parents within about 5 years, one to suicide and one to alcoholism... and it's just made their 3 kids left behind all the more determined to spread as much love to their families as they possibly can, to never take each other for granted, and to take good care of each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.