The EPIC WIN Thread 2: EPIC HARDER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MMMmmmm now I am in a mood for a good spinach and mushroom pizza. Maybe with some Sriracha on it :drool:
EEEWWW!! Srirac... wait, what is that?

TO GOOGLE!

...a town in Thailand, located on the east coast of the Gulf of Thailand ...no, probably wouldn't fit on a pizza

...made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic and packaged in a convenient squeeze bottle. Ah! That's probably it!

So, yes.. EWW! Sriracha! :p

MMMmmmm now I am in a mood for a good spinach and mushroom pizza. Maybe with some Sriracha on it :drool:

TO GOOGLE!

...a town in Thailand, located on the east coast of the Gulf of Thailand ...no, probably wouldn't fit on a pizza

...made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic and packaged in a convenient squeeze bottle. Ah! That's probably it!

So, yes.. EWW! Sriracha! :p[/QUOTE]

Man you really have terrible tastes all around don't you?

The pizza place near here makes an awesome spinach bacon artichoke pizza with this creamy garlic sauce. It's not anything like what I think of when I think of "pizza", but it's oh so yummy

(p.s. I have a bottle of Sriracha in my fridge. It goes good on udon noodles)

TO GOOGLE!

[/QUOTE]

Ha, I'd try it, just probably wouldn't want it on my pizza. I'm very picky about what goes on my pizza.

My lil brudder just got his electrician license. He is no longer just an apprentice, and now earns more than either of my parents.

TO GOOGLE!

[/QUOTE]

Ha, I'd try it, just probably wouldn't want it on my pizza. I'm very picky about what goes on my pizza.[/QUOTE]

Sriracha chile sauce is amazing on anything and everything. Its wonderful. Undeniably spicy, but also with a bit of a sweetness to it. As my favourite spices go, it is up there with Jerk, but has many more uses.

Definitely try it.

Congrats to lil brudder! What's your favorite kind of steak?
I honestly don't care alot about steak but I like rib eye, just like Mrs. Smuckles.

Tonight I got sirloin topped with crabmeat, shitake mushrooms, and a dijon horseradish sauce.

GODDAMN I AM SO SATISFIED AND FULL :Leyla:

I turned in my Spring term film today. All of my film school work is done! Now I just have academic exams in two weeks and then I'm done for the school year!

P

Philosopher B.

Despite depression and general crushing apathy during this past semester, I have managed to come out of it with an A, A-, B, and a B-, with one grade left to be posted (which should net me at least another low A). Feeling relieved, though I start up an intensive 5-week summer course this coming Tuesday. :confused:

Cajungal

Staff member
Congrats to lil brudder! What's your favorite kind of steak?
I honestly don't care alot about steak but I like rib eye, just like Mrs. Smuckles.

Tonight I got sirloin topped with crabmeat, shitake mushrooms, and a dijon horseradish sauce.

GODDAMN I AM SO SATISFIED AND FULL :Leyla:[/QUOTE]

The ribeye is very nutritious, Raymond.

Today marks the day that we celebrate the fact that I'm not an unfit mother and manged to get this child through one year of life!

In other words: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JET!

...this year seemed to to fly right by.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Today marks the day that we celebrate the fact that I'm not an unfit mother and manged to get this child through one year of life!

In other words: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JET!

...this year seemed to to fly right by.
Blimey, it's been a year already? It feels like it was just yesterday when I was going all "Awwww, baby Cthulhu!" with his first pics.

Conga rats to Jet and Momma Sin! ^^

M

makare

makare was just victorious at locating and destroying the spider that decided to come into her bedroom. Woot.

Now I can sleep hopefully. Once I see a spider in my room I cannot sleep until it is dead!

makare was just victorious at locating and destroying the spider that decided to come into her bedroom. Woot.

Now I can sleep hopefully. Once I see a spider in my room I cannot sleep until it is dead!
You know, when you see one, there are 10 more hiding under the dust ruffle...

Status
Not open for further replies.