The EPIC WIN Thread 2: EPIC HARDER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajungal

Staff member
Can't include the last name, but I have someone in my call list whose first 2 names are Stiel Serious. I love it.

North_Ranger

Staff member
In the telemarketing job, I once called one of the most prominent politicians in Finland. He didn't answer. Guess he knew I didn't vote for him :p

Oh, the joys of recieving hundreds of different calls a day...

Some of the best names of people I've spoken to:

George Washington
Queen Bee (my favorite)
Dominador Pajarito (means something like Little bird dominator)
Freddie Kills

and so many others that have made me turn bright red from holding the laughter in.

//edit

haaaa!!
I just spoke to a Megan Hoare

Okay, so the Petcetera closed a long time ago, and I just discovered today that a YUK YUK'S opened up where it used to be. RANDOM as hell. But this makes me excited because now there is a place in Oakville that will (occassionally) be worth going to! I looked it up, and Gerry Dee is playing at the end of June!

I might get to go see Gerry Dee!

(Gerry Dee, if you don't know him:)

Oh, the joys of recieving hundreds of different calls a day...

Some of the best names of people I've spoken to:

George Washington
Queen Bee (my favorite)
Dominador Pajarito (means something like Little bird dominator)
Freddie Kills

and so many others that have made me turn bright red from holding the laughter in.

//edit

haaaa!!
I just spoke to a Megan Hoare
Welcome to life as a cop. Two of my favorites are Orangello and Lemonjello (I'm not kidding, they're brothers.) The sisters Lexus, Diamante and Mercedes (that one's hearsay, haven't seen them for certain.) and my personal favorite, as relayed by my partner who showed me the readout...

ready for this?

Shi'thead.

I CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP!

Shi'thead that momma is a psychic. I bet he will end up being one.

My brother has a "customer" that named her daughter Placenta. She heard the word in the hospital and thought it sounded beautiful.

My sister told me a story she heard from some nurses about a woman who had twins, and then when she was given the forms to fill out for their names, she thought the hospital had already done that for her, and so her twins were legally named Femalea and Malea (Female A and Male A)

My sister told me a story she heard from some nurses about a woman who had twins, and then when she was given the forms to fill out for their names, she thought the hospital had already done that for her, and so her twins were legally named Femalea and Malea (Female A and Male A)
That sounds like the Uncle that named his sister's twins...

Denise

&

Denephew

Cajungal

Staff member
My brother's gonna be on TV! He's in New Orleans, and Jason Lee is filming some new show there. His band was asked to play in the background. Yay Trey!

....fuck.. McLennon....

BEST. NAME. EVER!!
Man, now I wish my first name were Fuck, just so I could have your approval.[/QUOTE]

Alright, that's it. If you are to continue this "my last name is really McLennon" schtick, I require you present proof. A license scan with everything else blurred or something. If you fail to present such evidence, I insist you stop trying to appropriate the best name on planet Earth.

North_Ranger

Staff member
My brother's gonna be on TV! He's in New Orleans, and Jason Lee is filming some new show there. His band was asked to play in the background. Yay Trey!
That's even better than a friend of mine - the grand old man of the Medieval Market - getting a small part in the new Vares (popular Finnish detective book series) film :) I'm seriously hoping he gets to play a sophisticated elderly assassin or something :D

Alright, that's it. If you are to continue this "my last name is really McLennon" schtick, I require you present proof. A license scan with everything else blurred or something. If you fail to present such evidence, I insist you stop trying to appropriate the best name on planet Earth.
Homophone, mother fucker.

How could I forget him...

One of my favorite engineers to talk to... I won't say his name but his last name is Manlove
:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.