The EPIC WIN Thread 3: SON OF EPIC

In all seriousness @doomdragon6 does she know you posted those pictures? Because I could see someone being really uncomfortable about that. I know you didn't mean anything bad, I could just see it being interpreted badly.

This should go in the "Dodged a bullet" thread, but my wife ran a red light (just turned as we hit the intersection, btw), and we got pulled over. Our two little ones in the back of the car were wailing and had been wailing for the last 5 min. I think he felt sorry for us, and let us go. He also said since she had a clean driving record that he wasn't going to write a ticket. Phew!

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

I'm a little tipsy, I'm a little biased but God damned my wife has a nice ass.

fade

Staff member
If it's a country music themed promo for something here, it always ends with the singer yelling "TEXAS!!" in about 30 syllables.

Hard to see from the potato quality picture and angle, but a couple friends and a labmate got me a Jayne hat for Christmas!

Now, if you'll excuse me...ahem...

Josh...the man they call Josh...
His experiments are always less than, p point-oh-five
He'll soon have his degree and he's, still alive
His aspirations science has not squashed
The hero of Bob's lab, the man they call Josh!

doomdragon6

Staff member
Well, I had a heck of a weekend.

Girl #3 came up and has upgraded to Girlfriend / Bae. She's a lot of fun and my friends all love her so far.

In addition to that, I got a 20% raise! Golly! And every other Friday off. That lessens the raise a bit (as I don't get paid for the day off) but I still come out ahead, and I'm not hurting for money, so I'll take it. :D

Girl #3 came up and has upgraded to Girlfriend / Bae. She's a lot of fun and my friends all love her so far.

In addition to that, I got a 20% raise! Golly! And every other Friday off. That lessens the raise a bit (as I don't get paid for the day off) but I still come out ahead, and I'm not hurting for money, so I'll take it. :D
You got a girlfriend and a raise... I'm pretty sure that combines to mean less money.

You got a girl? Send me her email, I need to send her a chart....

Reactions: Dei
Less a defense of your Ph.D. and more of a test of your organizational and time management skills.
Successfully do the last two and the first one will follow.

--Patrick
Yep; the next couple months will be fun getting all the last bits and pieces wrapped up, but I'm making the most out of that.

Have you started your thesis yet?
I have, or else the past few weeks would've been even more terrifying. At the moment I have my intro and one chapter finished, with about ~1k words left in my third chapter (which should be finished by today/tomorrow night). After that I have a very short 4th chapter, and then an easy 5th chapter to cap things off. I probably have ~70-75 pages written (40 of which were the intro and were, by far, the hardest to write) and ~35-40 more to go.

fade

Staff member
I found it difficult to be terse with my doctoral thesis. I think I clocked in around 200 pages after trimming up.

Cajungal

Staff member
Y'all are freaking me out. I got my letter from the unversity that I've taken enough hours to start thinking about my final thesis/capstone thing.