The EPIC WIN Thread 3: SON OF EPIC

Is that a car from the future, or did the manufacturer just decided 2020 was bad mojo and skipped it like the 13th floor?

Is that a car from the future, or did the manufacturer just decided 2020 was bad mojo and skipped it like the 13th floor?
Car model years tend to "roll over" in the Fall as the manufacturers wind down and tool up for the next year's revisions. This means it's possible to buy N+1's model year as early as the end of year N.

--Patrick

Typically, in the US, the “next” year model cars come out in October or so. So it’s not unusual to see, for example, a 2020 year model sitting next to a 2021 year model near the end of the year.

Dave

Staff member
That's great, @Cheesy1 ! I, personally, would have hated to win it. I have absolutely 0 idea where I'd have put it. It just wouldn't fit anywhere in my tiny house.

That's great, @Cheesy1 ! I, personally, would have hated to win it. I have absolutely 0 idea where I'd have put it. It just wouldn't fit anywhere in my tiny house.
That's actually my current conundrum. I have no place to put this thing. My parents might replace their current TV that's about the same size with it, but then there's what to do with the old one.