[Announcement] The Halforum Downsizing

If you haven't been following, I've been going a little mad with power. Well, I think it's high time I remind everyone who's fired. So, in the interest of hilarity, the following is a list of people that are, thus far, fired.

@WasabiPoptart because of this.
@Tinwhistler for not buying my book.
@Covar for not liking Frank Quitely's art.
@Officer_Charon for this. No second chances. I'm that sort of a man.
@Bowielee for enjoying crocs.
@Ravenpoe for a Nick's prom night joke.
@Celt Z for forgetting a post she read. A light infraction, to be sure, but she needs to be made an example of.
@LittleKagsin for constantly changing avatars.

All of you are required to pack up your desks and hand in your Halforums key cards by the end of your respective shifts. Do please clean out the fridge of any food and containers, please.

You can't fire me! I quit this popsicle stand! I know where I'm not wanted! You don't have Nixon to kick around anymore!

*slams door*

I'll hire 250 monkeys in order to prove just how easy it is to replace you.
(I'm-a be nice and not tac nuke you here, in the spirit of fun. But you gotta be careful leaving those dangerous openings)
Oh yeah? How you gonna replace the other 249?

--Patrick

As the Union Steward for HalForums, I must protest this move. You are in violation of Article I, Section 3 of the User Agreement, which states the following:

Kurtz is a hack.
Oh, wait, that's not it... Lemme look it up... Oh, yeah, duh. It's Article I, Section 1.

Dave is in charge. What he says, goes.
I hereby am filing a grievance over your violation of this agreement. I will notify the appeals board consisting of @Dave, @Dave, and... uhm, Dave.

I . . . I finished . . . another corgi picture . . . Mmmister Nick . . . :hide:
Excellent, Mr. Cheesy! Exemplary work as of late, I might add. Let's discuss your bonus. Book an appointment with my secretary, @Yoshimickster. I'm sure we can pencil you in sometime next week.[DOUBLEPOST=1396749368,1396749308][/DOUBLEPOST]
But I don't wanna be fired!
It's just business, Mr. Krisken. It's nothing personal. I don't like it any more than you do.

Bah, that's a lie. This is the bees knees.

How do you feel about bionic enhancements?
What do you think makes them doomweasels, cheri? ;)

However, I have been dabbling with nanotechnology. Perhaps we can discuss this while partaking in this wonderful (completely not poisoned) wine that I just happen to have with me.

What do you think makes them doomweasels, cheri? ;)

However, I have been dabbling with nanotechnology. Perhaps we can discuss this while partaking in this wonderful (completely not poisoned) wine that I just happen to have with me.
I make it strict policy not to fraternize with my employees, but thank you for the invitation. I've sent out a memo to head office about that nanotechnology, though.[DOUBLEPOST=1396750245,1396750046][/DOUBLEPOST]
Kriskens (tm) will no longer be supplied until my reinstatement. Consider this corporate policy.
We were aware the contract with Kriskens was expiring soon. In fact, we've just finalized a new deal with @GasBandit. But we thank you for your years of service.

Yes, well, now that you've brought yourself to my attention, come into my office, Mr. Grub.

Now, what is it, exactly, that you do here?
Yeah, I just stare at my desk; but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too. I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.

I make it strict policy not to fraternize with my employees, but thank you for the invitation. I've sent out a memo to head office about that nanotechnology, though.
Employee?! I think you've forgotten who exactly is in charge here.

Doomweasels, attack!
Ferrets 1.jpg
Ferrets 2.jpg

Ferret yawn.jpg

Ferrets 3.jpg

Dammit, doomweasels, you bathe after you attack.

Yeah, I just stare at my desk; but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too. I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.
You're a man in desperate need of more motivation. Consider yourself the new head of the Weasel Division. Please see the recent memo regarding nanotechnology.[DOUBLEPOST=1396753265,1396753222][/DOUBLEPOST]
You are not the boss of me.
No, of course I'm not. Not any more. That's the whole idea of firing.

You're a man in desperate need of more motivation. Consider yourself the new head of the Weasel Division. Please see the recent memo regarding nanotechnology.
Wait, wait, wait. Emrys not helming the Weasel Division? This cannot be!

OCCUPY HALFORUMS! VIVE LA REVOLUCION!

I would but it sounds too much like work. Even the weasel division should be in Emrys' more than capable hands.