[Announcement] The Halforum Downsizing

*Folds his hands* Hm. I see. Well, this is probably as good a time as any.

I'd like to introduce everyone to my new head of security. @Shegokigo, if you would please. Dispose of these trouble makers. Use whatever means necessary. Feel free to be creative.

Rikki-Tikki-Tavi.JPG
[DOUBLEPOST=1396754778,1396754716][/DOUBLEPOST]
*Folds his hands* Hm. I see. Well, this is probably as good a time as any.

I'd like to introduce everyone to my new head of security. @Shegokigo, if you would please. Dispose of these trouble makers. Use whatever means necessary. Feel free to be creative.
@Shegokigo, would you like to play with the doomweasels?

At first I was going to say "Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf?" but then decided it might sound insulting/give the wrong impression.

Zappit

Staff member
Survived the purge, but now I gotta pick up the slack for the sudden staff loss? I demand higher compensation for those efforts!

I've penciled in @Cheesy1 for 10:00 on Wednesday. I will make sure to be at my desk instead of sleeping in like the millennial I am, as this is the closest thing to a job for me in months.

In light of the current lay offs I would like to officially protest by resigning my position. As I am aware that this will create a considerable inconvenience I would like to offer my services for consultation.

You may compensate me at 3x my prior rate and I will do half the work. Take it or leave it.

In light of the current lay offs I would like to officially protest by resigning my position. As I am aware that this will create a considerable inconvenience I would like to offer my services for consultation.

You may compensate me at 3x my prior rate and I will do half the work. Take it or leave it.
Get out of my office. How the hell did you get past my secretary?