The Internet will never satisfy its lust for bizarre and weird things.

So, this one's kind of political, and there are parts that might be considered NSFW*, and if you decide to play it at work anyway the music may invite curious onlooking, so you have been warned. Also, triggers**.

It definitely fits the thread title, though.

There are plenty of videos/treatments of folks picking apart the imagery to divine its meaning, if you want to delve deeper. Here is a (very biased) example, which could probably qualify in its own right.
Here's one with the director, himself.

--Patrick
*Disturbing imagery, cartoon nudity (of a sort).
**What doesn't have triggers?

Last edited:
Awful video aside, it's not technically a bad idea, considering there are a few STDs out there that are spread by skin contact as such a condom might protect one area, but the rest of you is still *ahem* exposed.

Well, the bulk of STDs are transmitted by fluid and condoms specifically prevent that, so this protects against what? HPV and Crabs? Well, the HPV protection is great, but if you're sleeping with someone with crabs, you're getting those unless you burn your sheets afterward.

Well, the bulk of STDs are transmitted by fluid and condoms specifically prevent that, so this protects against what? HPV and Crabs? Well, the HPV protection is great, but if you're sleeping with someone with crabs, you're getting those unless you burn your sheets afterward.
It would protect against HSV as well and that's not always visible while shedding the virus.

This is the safest sex possible, since as soon as your partner sees it, he or she will immediately leave, and probably never call you again.
I have heard the same thing said of a chainmail condom.
100% effective since nobody will want to have sex with you while you are wearing one.

--Patrick

I have heard the same thing said of a chainmail condom.
100% effective since nobody will want to have sex with you while you are wearing one.

--Patrick
I'd bet good money that there's a fetish group out there for this exact thing. But then again, I know that there are fetishes for latex underpants, so touche internet, touche.