The Lego appreciation thread

The LEGO Group announces the new epic LEGO® Star Wars™ AT-AT™ set – the latest launch in the Ultimate Collector Series set (UCS) line-up...

This immense new LEGO model is massive in size and detail, paying homage to the gigantic vehicles in the film. It features 6,785 pieces, a movable head, spinning guns, adjustable legs, and side panels that open to reveal amazingly detailed interiors.

Model measures:

Height: 62cm / 24.5 inches

Length: 69cm / 27 inches

Width: 24cm / 9.5 inches

Pieces 6785

The latest LEGO Star Wars Ultimate Collector Series set featuring sliding side doors which open to detailed interiors, a movable head, adjustable legs, movable/spinnable guns, speeder bikes, an E-Web cannon

The set includes 9 minifigures based on the following characters and elements from Star Wars: Luke Skywalker, General Veers, two AT-AT drivers, a Snowtrooper Commander and four Snowtrooper minifigures

Price:  $799.99 / £749.99 / € 799.99

(Lego)

It includes a tool for adjusting the poses of the legs.

The tool is also Lego.

(Brothers Brick)

Finally, io9 has already compiled a list of reasons that you can justify the purchase. :)

Yeah, that was the main reason. That's like... several times his Christmas budget. Ain't no way we're spending anything close to that on ONE Lego set.

For $800 that thing needs to be fully remote controlled and shoot real freakin' lasers.

And while I'm wishing for the impossible, it's also remote controlled via VR interface.

We usually get the LEGO Star Wars advent calendar for our kid every year.
$40 at WalMart, but on sale today for $32...except that they were all gone when I got there. Wife said there was one available for immediate in-store pickup in a town 30mi away but that one literally sold out while she was looking at the listing.
Strangely enough, Amazon has 214 new sellers as of today with this exact item for $55 plus shipping. Weird.

--Patrick

$40 at WalMart, but on sale today for $32...except that they were all gone when I got there. Wife said there was one available for immediate in-store pickup in a town 30mi away but that one literally sold out while she was looking at the listing.
Strangely enough, Amazon has 214 new sellers as of today with this exact item for $55 plus shipping. Weird.

--Patrick
https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalo...y=[Holiday & Event][Advent][Star Wars]#T=S&O={%22ss%22:%22US%22,%22cond%22:%22N%22,%22ii%22:0,%22loc%22:%22US%22,%22iconly%22:0}

Oh sorry, if I had known I would have mentioned a few weeks back, Costco had all the Lego advent calendars for under $30. We got Li'l Z the Marvel one.

The search filter is pretty comprehensive. You can specify 'complete'.

It looks like my original link got messed up by the forum. It looks like the going price for a 2021 Star Wars advent calendar, new, complete, ships from USA, to USA is ~$42 + S&H.

The search filter is pretty comprehensive. You can specify 'complete'.

It looks like my original link got messed up by the forum. It looks like the going price for a 2021 Star Wars advent calendar, new, complete, ships from USA, to USA is ~$42 + S&H.
Yeah I just meant I'll have to double check what I'm ordering

Build the set, but then add in Mr. toilet lawyer right above the Jurassic Park logo. :)

--Patrick
Believe it or not, but Lego has already included the Jurassic toilet in a set. It was part of the mini-scenes built into the back of 75936: Jurassic World T. rex Rampage: