[Other] The not so funny pic thread (some NSFL or gore)

Uhm..

View attachment 28654
I have no problem believing that this cat does not exist. In fact, I'm rather comforted by that fact.
Well yeah ,that's my point. The people on "person" are sometimes a bit off - especially the ears and teeth are sometimes either too symmetrical, or too assymetrical. Most of them could pass for human, and almost all of them can on a glance. The cats, though, are horrors from the Beyond more often than not.

The people are, too, IF you look at the backgrounds. That face pic posted earlier looked convincing enough until you realized it was nestled deep within what looked like dark Italian leather rose petals.

—Patrick

Not a doctor, but I think the massive soft tissue damage from dislocating the knees like that can actually be worse than a clean break. There was a football player a couple years ago (Zach Miller) who almost lost his leg after dislocating his knee in a game; still isn't back to 100% and probably never will be.

The state of the tooth when it broke off. Please don't yell at me, Terrik. I know what I did (or more accurately didn't) do. I'm very much at fault.

whatthehellman.png

I'm tempted to go to the GWR Facebook page to see if there's a video.
But then I might accidentally watch the video, and I don't know if I could stomach that.

--Patrick

I've never, NEVER, understood how eating nothing but mayo has always seemingly been a big part of competitive eating. I love mayo. It's delicious ON THINGS. Just eating wooden spoon after wooden spoon of mayo is nauseating.

Good for her though I guess. Congrats on being able to engulf 86 oz of mayo in 3 minutes.

By the way, that's 16,666 calories.

I showed that article around at work.
It took until the 6th person before someone was finally brave enough to click on the video.
There's music playing which helpfully obscures the gulping, but you still get the privilege of watching it all disappear.

--Patrick

You ever see one of those headlines where you think to yourself, "I don't think I wanna click on that," but then you just gotta?

Man has massive, rotting scrotum removed after avoiding doctors for decades
a 43-year-old man from Panama was rushed into emergency surgery with a massively swollen scrotum that hung past the level of his knees[. H]e had come to rely on a walker to get around and that his mother took care of most of his daily needs.
They say everything is bigger in Texas, but... this may be pushing it.

--Patrick

Yes, I'm aware. If I recall correctly, you're also a grandfather? But also still fairly young, all things considered. Easily still middle-aged, by most reckonings.

Yes, I'm aware. If I recall correctly, you're also a grandfather? But also still fairly young, all things considered. Easily still middle-aged, by most reckonings.
To my knowledge, as of typing this, I am not nor expecting to be a grandfather in the next 9 months.