[Other] The not so funny pic thread (some NSFL or gore)

That reminds me of the picture of the guy who spent some of his quarantine time making some homemade Hidden Valley Ranch Gummi Bears.

--Patrick

That reminds me of the picture of the guy who spent some of his quarantine time making some homemade Hidden Valley Ranch Gummi Bears.
Found it!

Check the rest of the site for things like hard-boiled egg Jell-O shots, hot dog Rice Krispies treats, Little Debbie lasagna, and the Flamin’ Hot pickle pie. Oh, and this monstrosity:

1595948080752.png

—Patrick

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure the words have been photoshopped on. Which is good because otherwise there is no excuse for that shirt or even to model that shirt.

I’m pretty sure the words have been photoshopped on. Which is good because otherwise there is no excuse for that shirt or even to model that shirt.
Oh, they definitely have. But that’s a real ad from a real T-shirt site. It’s not Photoshopped on as a joke, it’s the kind of ‘shop they do because they don’t want to take separate photos of the model wearing every possible shirt.

—Patrick

I don't know how representative I am of the general populace, but I saw the boobs immediately, and then the hand grips on either side just sort of popped into my mind. This was all before I saw Pat's "after" pic.

Oh, thanks! My wife didn’t believe this existed and I couldn’t show it to her because I couldn’t remember where I’d seen it.

—Patrick