Be wary if you order garlic sticks/points from a basic bitch pizza joint, they MAY have a screw in them like the one my brother bit into tonight. They gave him a coupon because of it but STILL so weird, any of the three of us eating those suckers could've choked on it.

Be wary if you order garlic sticks/points from a basic bitch pizza joint, they MAY have a screw in them like the one my brother bit into tonight. They gave him a coupon because of it but STILL so weird, any of the three of us eating those suckers could've choked on it.
Coworker bit into a pebble that was in a bag of shelled pistachios and broke a tooth.
He's never gone back to that chain again, says he never will.

--Patrick

Coworker bit into a pebble that was in a bag of shelled pistachios and broke a tooth.
He's never gone back to that chain again, says he never will.

--Patrick
Yeah all it takes is one bad time, not sure if I got a rock in my food, but this one Gyro cart sold me some lamb over rice with what looked like...a part of a BAG or something, RIGHT in the mix!

Man, this last month I've purchased a lot of knives. Picked up a cheap old fashioned three bladed pocket knife. Then I picked up a small EDC (every day carry) fixed blade knife. Today I bought a nice looking pocket knife for nearly half off. I have nearly purchased this one dozens of times. So I don't feel bad about getting it the first time I saw it under $40. Then Thursday I saw a really nice looking small Bowie Knife on a Redit forum. It is a really classy looking knife but well built. It took me until this afternoon to find it on line. After spending 4 hours over three days to find it, I bought it on a whim.

Four knives in 4 weeks, I have a sickness.
I had a similar issue until I got this one. Fits perfect in the extra jean pocket and has a clip. Has the button for locking so I don't have to put my finger in the way to unlock them. Short and fat and fits in my hand well. I love it.

Okay, silly story. Was working for a big company in management, forced to sit through a useless group meeting. Where we were taught to not to be like sleepy Winnie the Pooh, but rather be bold and go forth like this other bear, striding forward with a confident smile.

Yeah, that bear.

GasBandit

Staff member
You know, whenever I follow a link like that, it shows the post in the default skin rather than my normal black. Is it that way for everyone?
Yeah. It's like it considers following the link to be opening a new browser session where you aren't logged in yet.