GasBandit

Staff member
1670525148536.png

I didn't think I spent that much time in the Mandalorian subreddit... but I also acknowledge this list is doing me a huge favor by not listing my REAL top 3, which are probably by far and away hundreds of hours beyond these... and are all NSFW :p

View attachment 43125

I didn't think I spent that much time in the Mandalorian subreddit... but I also acknowledge this list is doing me a huge favor by not listing my REAL top 3, which are probably by far and away hundreds of hours beyond these... and are all NSFW :p
I only use Reddit when I'm looking up a video game strategy or something and it's got a guide posted on it. I laughed out loud when I clicked on my recap and I had like 60 hours on the Dark Souls subreddit. I guess I left that guide open in a tab the entire time I was playing Dark Souls 2, ha ha ha ha.

I spent enough time to go to the moon 0.2 times.
I'm in the top 9% of karma earners.
Here's how I spent my time:
red22.png

No wonder reddit keeps asking me to choose my interests. They probably have no clue what ads to show me I'm into.

--Patrick

My wife's family were in town over the past Saturday and Sunday. My wife had to work on Saturday so she couldn't see them, but they called me and asked me if I could guide them around a bit, since they're unfamiliar with Taipei. So I took them to a few local sights and had lunch with them.

On Sunday we planned on driving up to their hotel on a nearby mountain and taking a hike with them, but right before we left my mother in law called my wife and said that the weather on the mountain's really bad, and they didn't want us driving up the mountain road in these conditions, and the hike was canceled. But we still drove up and said hi to them, so that my wife would at least be able to meet up with her family, however briefly.

But there were some mild chuckles to be had about how my wife's parents were eager to see their son in law but called to tell their daughter to not bother coming to see them.

Had to replace a high and low beam bulb in our car and spent ~2.5 hrs to get it done. Had to take the bumper off! This was a <5 min job on our previous car. Saved 200-??? in mechanic costs though! Thank goodness for youtube repair jockeys.
Just the bumper? Consider yourself lucky. Citroen has actually managed to build a car where replacing the bulbs requires removing the entire engine block. Making it a pretty expensive process, of course, and nearly impossible for most people to do at home, even external car shops have trouble with it....Which is a completely coincidental side effect of this design choice, of course.

Had to replace a high and low beam bulb in our car and spent ~2.5 hrs to get it done. Had to take the bumper off! This was a <5 min job on our previous car. Saved 200-??? in mechanic costs though! Thank goodness for youtube repair jockeys.
I remember once having a car that required taking off a tire to do this...wtf?

I have to think at some point people will just sell kits to replace the headlamp glass because it will be easier to just smash it open, replace the bulb, and then attach your new replacement glass.

—Patrick

I have to think at some point people will just sell kits to replace the headlamp glass because it will be easier to just smash it open, replace the bulb, and then attach your new replacement glass.

—Patrick
That'll void your warranty and the software won't acknowledge the new bulb unless you pay a one-time fee.

I was looking at another one of those recap things, this time for Twitch and it said that I was modded for 1 hour on 1 channel, but it didn't say which and I'm like.....how did I not know that?

1670973471638.png

YEAH BUT WHO?