I got the Gasbandit virus. Somewhere buried deep in my hard drive is Cat in a dryer.Mp3

And only the music player knows where..

GasBandit

Staff member
I got the Gasbandit virus. Somewhere buried deep in my hard drive is Cat in a dryer.Mp3

And only the music player knows where..
Muahahaha. I know exactly what's on that mp3, too.

But obviously the virus isn't 100% successful if it doesn't also have my karaoke of "Naughty Girls Need Love Too."

But obviously the virus isn't 100% successful if it doesn't also have my karaoke of "Naughty Girls Need Love Too."
I have sound files from doing animation projects and from my time working on brickleberry. Sometimes in between sings I'm treated to glass shattering. That's the worst one.

GasBandit

Staff member
I have sound files from doing animation projects and from my time working on brickleberry. Sometimes in between sings I'm treated to glass shattering. That's the worst one.
On my previous phone, some ringtones/notification tones got mixed in with the music, so while I was playing music on shuffle, occasionally between songs an orc would grumble "work, work."

And now, my top five crazy Newgrounds thread titles:

5.) I was enslaved :((((
4.)Whities just don't get it?
3.)Fucking the Neighbor Girl
2).I declare Jihad on your Mom's Vagina

And number one is: Ketchup is fucking bad ass!

Newgrounds, the problems of the future today!

W...wait, is that where that song came from? I wondered how and why it was on my PC.

I think Yoshi and I should start crowd funding a Pinky and the Brain live action film starring ourselves.

And by crowd funding I mean drugging all of you and selling your organs and knick knacks.

I think Yoshi and I should start crowd funding a Pinky and the Brain live action film starring ourselves.

And by crowd funding I mean drugging all of you and selling your organs and knick knacks.
Joke's on you, my heart, brain, kidneys and liver are well beyond reusability by now! Haha! *cough* *wheeze*

Hmmm your genitalia seem almost new! Now drink this and how much is that NKOTB rubics cube worth?
I have cysts in my scrotum and on my prostate; the only bit you can use is the stem for an elongation surgery or some such - and according to my e-mail SPAM box, you just need some pills for those these days...HAH!

I don't believe my results should ever be filtered. It runs counter to the whole purpose of making a truly comprehensive search, and it's still censorship, even if it is ostensibly provided as a service "...for my benefit."

--Patrick
This is how I've always felt, about most things. Safesearch? Mature language filter? Edited for content? No thank you, give me the raw product, anything I don't want I'll filter out myself.

The flip side of the coin is the Bonus Track. Gobs and gobs of alternate takes and other "unreleased" material. If it wasn't good enough for the album then, why do you think I want it cluttering my collection now?

figmentPez

Staff member
I don't believe my results should ever be filtered. It runs counter to the whole purpose of making a truly comprehensive search, and it's still censorship, even if it is ostensibly provided as a service "...for my benefit."
On the other hand, completely unfiltered results wouldn't filter out spam, scams, malware, linkbait, etc. Personally I'd rather not wade through 20 pages of irrelevant links just to find 1 or 2 pages with actual content.

Mother is recovering from pneumonia but wanted me to let you know that she won't be unleashing the Scampering in her fevered state.

Also, if you want to send her well-wishes on little bits of paper, my brothers and I will chew up the bits to make ourselves a nice, comfy nest. We have already stolen two of her blankets.