fade

Staff member
We get fruit delivery at work, and this company's name has to be the best company name outside of The Simpsons or Bob's Burgers: Drive Me Bananas

821's my best, this may just be my new 2048! Remember 2048? Its that thing we were all obsessed with but forgot about until I reminded you because I AM EVIL! And for those of you are STILL into it...well your neutral I don't know what to tell you.

GOOD NIGHT DOLLY!

GasBandit

Staff member
851 on my first try, but it's early and I'm groggy.[DOUBLEPOST=1437142561,1437142429][/DOUBLEPOST]And I'm not improving with successive tries. Oh well. Odd thing is I seem to be equally alternating in early and late.

Odd thing is I seem to be equally alternating in early and late.
I have a theory about that. I see that behavior frequently. I feel like it's a war between the conscious and the subconscious. You come in early, and your conscious is all, "Oh, I need to ("manually") slow it down a bit." But at the same time, your subconscious "karate brain" has already submitted a slowdown compensation request to compensate, so the two combine to cause you to be extra late. And then the same dynamics combine to overcompensate too early. Repeat.

--Patrick