Man, all this Transformers nonsense has reminded me of seeing the best Cybertronian/Canadian cover band ever. This was the most fun I've ever had at a smaller venue show. I think they could easily cover Heart songs too since Arcee belts out stuff in that smokey husky Anne Wilson manner that fucking rules. She can belt out Immigrant Song with the best of them.

They hung out afterwards and drank at the bar in full costume and character. The best.

The most Canadian shit ever.

Last edited:
My cat is turning in to a whiny attention whore, mostly because of my husband. If kitty doesn't get attention on his terms (aka, he only wants pets and play in "his space," and heaven forbid someone isn't in the room with him if he's napping), he will start meowing non stop until someone complies. I've been trying to ignore his nonsense until he's willing to come to where I am, but my husband will swoop in to save the cat and then complain that I need to pay attention to the cat so he can get work done. Everytime he says this, I tell him to shut his door and ignore the cat, but it doesn't last.

This is extra annoying today, because said cat usually afternoon naps on the washing machine behind my husband, and it's been in use all day and cat hates the noise it makes.

My cat is turning in to a whiny attention whore, mostly because of my husband. If kitty doesn't get attention on his terms (aka, he only wants pets and play in "his space," and heaven forbid someone isn't in the room with him if he's napping), he will start meowing non stop until someone complies. I've been trying to ignore his nonsense until he's willing to come to where I am, but my husband will swoop in to save the cat and then complain that I need to pay attention to the cat so he can get work done. Everytime he says this, I tell him to shut his door and ignore the cat, but it doesn't last.

This is extra annoying today, because said cat usually afternoon naps on the washing machine behind my husband, and it's been in use all day and cat hates the noise it makes.
Sounds like you need to use a spray bottle for training (the husband not the cat). Just shoot him whenever he indulges the cat.

I told myself I would just start the Transformers movie tonight, and finish it tomorrow because I have to present tomorrow, but here I am and it’s done.

MOM, WHERE IS MY ASTROTRAIN!!!

Make a rule in the rule wizard that checks for that sender and moves it immediately to the trash.
Or better yet, create folder for it, create a rule to send it to that folder, then delete the folder. That way they don’t clutter up your deleted items.

figmentPez

Staff member
Oh William Shattner, just shut the fuck up and accept that "cis" is not a slur. Let the issue go. Put down the Twitter and walk away.

No kidding. So many need to do that.

Myself included. I joined just to blast Old Navy twice.

Their in store associate suggested I do it via Instagram, but Twitter was as far as I could go

So when Rita Repulsa throws her spear from the moon to the Earth, it takes about 1 second, which makes her throw faster than the speed of light

figmentPez

Staff member
:Leyla:

They're REAL.
Vanilla, chocolate, cinnamon, and coconut. They took existing flavors and put cross-promotional branding on them. This is not a " :Leyla:" moment.

Nor is the existence of Cheetos boxed mac & cheese, Swiss Miss hot cocoa w/ Lucky Charms marshmallows, or Frosted Flakes and Froot Loops in the same box.

The weird stuff is:
Dunkin Donuts caffeinated cereal
Brach's Turkey Dinner Candy Corn
KFC Crocs
Boxed wined & Cheese-It crackers
Beer flavored with Old Bay seasoning

Vanilla, chocolate, cinnamon, and coconut. They took existing flavors and put cross-promotional branding on them. This is not a " :Leyla:" moment.

Nor is the existence of Cheetos boxed mac & cheese, Swiss Miss hot cocoa w/ Lucky Charms marshmallows, or Frosted Flakes and Froot Loops in the same box.
I beg to differ. Firstly, it depends on the flavoring. Adding chocolate to an iced drink and calling it Ding Dong flavored, yes. But if they create a drink that tastes like that cheap chocolate with a hint of whatevers in that sickeningly-sweet filling, :puke::puke::puke:

As someone who hates the texture if marshmallows in her drinks or cereal, same goes for your Swiss Miss example. The overly-sweet idea of mixing Froot Loops and Frosted Flakes has the same effect. (FF only I can handle, FL are too much sweet). And watching David Willis make a batch of the Cheetos mac, the artificial color alone was:Leyla:.

figmentPez

Staff member
As someone who hates the texture if marshmallows in her drinks or cereal, same goes for your Swiss Miss example.
But they already make Swiss Miss with dehydrated marshmallows in it. Even though you think it's gross, it's not some new revelation of gross.

GasBandit

Staff member
So the CFO was going around distributing our expense checks today, and he handed me mine and kept walking. I took a quick glance down at it, then did a double take with my eyes bulging out.

"Uh, I think there's a mistake here."

"What is it?" he replies slightly testily, probably expecting me to tell him it's too low.

"I'm fairly certain I did not submit over $50,000 in expenses last month."

I gotta admit, there was a fraction of a second that I was tempted to deposit it. It was signed and everything.

Turns out he accidentally typed an account number where the amount should have been.

GasBandit

Staff member
He probably wouldve figured it out and then you'd be the guy who tried to defraud the company.
I'm well aware. But when you're holding a $50,000 check in your hand, made out to you, and signed, if you don't have 0.2 seconds of temptation, you're not human.